Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (12 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
RAMI¹⁰;3941550 said:
No Janna... you can critisize any player you want... but you never critisized Marchisio even when he played like shit!

The problem wasn't Asa or Padoin, but the whole team...That's what I was trying to say.
I critize marchisio right their.
and indeed the whole attitude was bad.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Rami :beer:
I didn't really understand the Padoin sub myself, but there could be something with Licht we don't know or did alessio really think that Padoin could make more of an impact then Licht?

Anyway, there was no passion, no motivation, no individual players who could create something, no crosses and furthermore no Conte on the touchline to motivate them.

OT: Droga :weee:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Rami :beer:
I didn't really understand the Padoin sub myself, but there could be something with Licht we don't know or did alessio really think that Padoin could make more of an impact then Licht?

Anyway, there was no passion, no motivation, no individual players who could create something, no crosses and furthermore no Conte on the touchline to motivate them.

OT: Droga :weee:
:tup:

All the major newspapers and TV channels had Lichtsteiner as starter, but at last minute Isla got the nod. If you ask me, Licht probably wasn't fit and I don't think Conte would risk him.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol: Badass, you need to stop being so annoying regarding your obsession with both Drogba and Ansaldi; and your unfair berating of Isla after a poor performance (in which almost every other player was poor as well).

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: Badass, you need to stop being so annoying regarding your obsession with both Drogba and Ansaldi; and your unfair berating of Isla after a poor performance (in which almost every other player was poor as well).

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

and this is coming from someone who spends most of his summer bitching about how we don't sign any good/world class players :lol:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Yes.

He's currently training at Chelsea in order to be fit for it.
So if we sign him, he'll play the AFCON 'till February and then he needs time to gel with the rest the of the team and become sharp and match-fit. In that case Drogba would be ready in March, when the season is almost over.

Doesn't seem so positive for me.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:tup:

All the major newspapers and TV channels had Lichtsteiner as starter, but at last minute Isla got the nod. If you ask me, Licht probably wasn't fit and I don't think Conte would risk him.
licht was probably still dead from that chelsea game indeed

- - - Updated - - -

Isla was horrendous. but one game doesnt seal the fate, he showed good things in other games aswel. currently i'd prefer isla for the smaller games, were we can drop some defensive sturdiness, and licht for the major games were we need his skills and aggression

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
and this is coming from someone who spends most of his summer bitching about how we don't sign any good/world class players :lol:
Touche :D I'm not denying that, but I have toned my criticism and bitching down a notch :p

We do need a quality striker though; that much is evident. Imagine if we had a front two comprised of Benzema and Falcao or Jovetic and Cavani. We'd be 12 points ahead by Christmas, and Champions by early April ;)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Touche :D I'm not denying that, but I have toned my criticism and bitching down a notch :p

We do need a quality striker though; that much is evident. Imagine if we had a front two comprised of Benzema and Falcao or Jovetic and Cavani. We'd be 12 points ahead by Christmas, and Champions by early April ;)
That's the point though, all we can do is imagine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)