Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (1 Viewer)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
No thank you to Drogba. The man has been in decline for years and was basically running on fumes to finally get that CL title one last time. We should go for David Villa who's having all kinds of problems with Barcelona and Messi apparently. I seriously think we have a good shot at him and he's exactly what we need with his finishing ability. While everybody is thinking about Falcao and Cavani we should try to get Villa. We could get some good 3 or 4 years from him which is much better than anything we got going on.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
No thank you to Drogba. The man has been in decline for years and was basically running on fumes to finally get that CL title one last time. We should go for David Villa who's having all kinds of problems with Barcelona and Messi apparently. I seriously think we have a good shot at him and he's exactly what we need with his finishing ability. While everybody is thinking about Falcao and Cavani we should try to get Villa. We could get some good 3 or 4 years from him which is much better than anything we got going on.
i agree

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Finally some sense in this thread... Thanks for that !

Vintorez

Sep 30, 2012
Man, how did you read my mind?!:D:D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Well smart arse if you think we're going to get anyone better in January you are well misinformed, we need a top striker and Now! And at this stage drogba is a viable option but I forgot you like to masterbate yourself silly over bendtner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)