Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (12 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
From the other thread:

From FIFA:

"Players may only be registered during one of the two annual registration
periods fixed by the relevant association. As an exception to this
rule, a professional whose contract has expired prior to the end of a
registration period may be registered outside that registration period. Associations are authorised to register such professionals provided due consideration is given to the sporting integrity of the relevant competition. Where a contract has been terminated with just cause, FIFA may take provisional measures in order to avoid abuse, subject to article 22."

http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/affe..._en_122007.pdf

So unless Drogba was registered as a free agent before the transfer window was closed, he will not be eligible to sign. According to FIFA.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Perhaps you should stop lying and continue to never come back. :)

Seriously that was a penalty and he didnt know he was offside. Your friend also missed so in the end it didnt matter

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Perhaps you should stop lying and continue to never come back. :)

Seriously that was a penalty and he didnt know he was offside. Your friend also missed so in the end it didnt matter
what has coming or going got to do with Didier Drogba's qualities? clutching straws statement that!

:lol: you and i know Lichtsteiner dived to 'win' that penalty. (sure i won't complain) but i knew it was a dive. As i said if he wasn't a Juventus player you would say the same. Don't tell me Krasic didn't dive against bologna which resulted in a 3 match suspension 2 seasons ago right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)