Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (13 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
My problem with this whole theoretical deal is the amount of money that is being paid compared to how long he will be playing for us. I mean, lets say he still can score a decent amount of the chances he is given, he still won't be playing for us for a while due to the Africa Cup of Nations. And then once we do get him back, he'll still need time to gel with the team and it's tactics before things really get going.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
My problem with this whole theoretical deal is the amount of money that is being paid compared to how long he will be playing for us. I mean, lets say he still can score a decent amount of the chances he is given, he still won't be playing for us for a while due to the Africa Cup of Nations. And then once we do get him back, he'll still need time to gel with the team and it's tactics before things really get going.
whoever we sign this summer will need time to gel and understand our tactics etc... anyways, i don't see why people keep assuming that everyone except Drogba is the exception to this rule

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
whoever we sign this summer will need time to gel and understand our tactics etc... anyways, i don't see why people keep assuming that everyone except Drogba is the exception to this rule
Of course, but at least they will be learning immediately, rather than the club having to pay wages for someone who won't even be working for a while.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Of course, but at least they will be learning immediately, rather than the club having to pay wages for someone who won't even be working for a while.
i hardly thing a few weeks will make much of a difference for a return that is expected to be greater than that of a mediocre forward

- - - Updated - - -

fail with the spelling there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)