Didier Drogba - ST - Galatasaray (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Yes we are clearly picking up these freebies because we're gonna spend all the money on Sanchez :agree:
yea

we as fans need to understand compromise..marotta is trying to optimize funds which is understandable

cant splash 15 or even 10mils minimum on every position we wanna fill starter or sub

strength lies in the group and the one or two that u can splash money on can raise the overall footballing product of the group

that being said, i wont mind splashing on filipe luis and sanchez..and do some player and/or cash trades for a cuadrado or squeeze a minimum for a nani, dry loan someone from some other league, bring back some youth, and bosmans from wherever

Buy on AliExpress.com

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
:agree:

And the same people who complain about signing Osvaldo for 15mln+ are against Drogba.

As if they expect us to sign a Llorente for free every season.

And before you say Immobile, the difference between getting him or not is over 20mln.

Dec 31, 2008
:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:---:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:---:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:
:tuttosport:----------------------:tuttosport:-------------:tuttosport:---:tuttosport:-------------:tuttosport:
:tuttosport:----------------------:tuttosport:-------------:tuttosport:---:tuttosport:-------------:tuttosport:
:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:---------:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:----:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:
:tuttosport:----------------------:tuttosport:-------------:tuttosport:---:tuttosport:
:tuttosport:----------------------:tuttosport:-------------:tuttosport:---:tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

:donedeal:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Bottom line is if we want to keep our best players at this moment in time, moves like this are expected.

Being realistic we probably only have 20 million + sales to do our market, now on what is reported we want atleast four players we cannot afford 4 Sanchez's, I'm not sure we can even afford him alas I'd rather have Drogba on the bench for one season than Vucinic, Giovinco and Quagliarella combined, I would also rather have Drogba than Morata who is totally overrated.

Depending on how the market plays out, this could be a shrewd move. However this Summer I'm not expecting miracles... I'm expecting incomings on what has been reported as this;

Evra/Lulic
Pereya
Nani
Drogba/Morata

Contrary to people saying we'll get two of Nani + Sanchez/Cuadrado, forget it.

That's it and holding onto our best players.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
One of those players I've always wanted to see in my team. Sign him up on a one year contract and expect him to bully the opposition. The guy basically won the Chl on his own :tuttosport:

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Bottom line is if we want to keep our best players at this moment in time, moves like this are expected.

Being realistic we probably only have 20 million + sales to do our market, now on what is reported we want atleast four players we cannot afford 4 Sanchez's, I'm not sure we can even afford him alas I'd rather have Drogba on the bench for one season than Vucinic, Giovinco and Quagliarella combined, I would also rather have Drogba than Morata who is totally overrated.

Depending on how the market plays out, this could be a shrewd move. However this Summer I'm not expecting miracles... I'm expecting incomings on what has been reported as this;

Evra/Lulic
Pereya
Nani
Drogba/Morata

Contrary to people saying we'll get two of Nani + Sanchez/Cuadrado, forget it.

That's it and holding onto our best players.
:lol: Now that's one helluva mercato right dere.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Him, Evra and the rest of those guys I expect 2 year contract where 1 year is decent and the next is riding the bench being old.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Better than Osvaldo of sure, a usefull addition, if we want to change into a trident, Llorente must be rotated with an another target man and Drogba has proved to us that he is still deadly before the post.
However, i am afraid that this is only recycled news, as it happens every time this year, the media have no frash news and they simply repeat what was happening by the end of the last transfer window.
Galta has humiliated us in the last transfer window, we were already beaten for Drogba's signature, i dont think that there more to that...

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Better than Osvaldo of sure, a usefull addition, if we want to change into a trident, Llorente must be rotated with an another target man and Drogba has proved to us that he is still deadly before the post.
However, i am afraid that this is only recycled news, as it happens every time this year, the media have no frash news and they simply repeat what was happening by the end of the last transfer window.
Galta has humiliated us in the last transfer window, we were already beaten for Drogba's signature, i dont think that there more to that...

Paying 4m a season for this turd is humiliating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)