Didier Deschamps (7 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If max leaves:

1.) ZZ but won't happen now lol
2.) Pep the cunt as long as he wins like he does everywhere else
3.) Deschamps

I don't see Max staying beyond this season but let's see what happens.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Pep said he'll stayt at Citeh for another 2 years i think
Then we (the board/club) need to plan closely with Max on what he wants while reminding him that his midfield has some issues and adding players like Matuidi won't help. We need CM's capable of bring the ball forward, we don't need utility players we have them.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Then we (the board/club) need to plan closely with Max on what he wants while reminding him that his midfield has some issues and adding players like Matuidi won't help. We need CM's capable of bring the ball forward, we don't need utility players we have them.
What's wrong with Matuidi?

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I'd rather take a pass on Deschamps but if Allegri is leaving and our options are limited then it won't be the end of the world, he will probably continue Allegri's work and try keep it similar

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What's wrong with Matuidi?

Nothing defensively. He doesn't help us at all in the build up or possession. Good player to have, we don't need another with his characteristics. We need a CM that is MUCH more comfortable with the ball at his feet. Besides, when you need a good first touch the most, his lets him down often in and around the box.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Nothing defensively. He doesn't help us at all in the build up or possession. Good player to have, we don't need another with his characteristics. We need a CM that is MUCH more comfortable with the ball at his feet. Besides, when you need a good first touch the most, his lets him down often in and around the box.
I beg to differ, and quite strongly.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I beg to differ, and quite strongly.

Feel free to elaborate unless that’s where your argument begins and ends?

And when I said “nothing defensively” I meant that as nothing is wrong with him defensively. He does well in that regard

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I don't understand why are people so against him. I didn't have the ability to watch our Serie B games, is it something related to that period or just since he took over France?

He's a very good coach and by far the best available if Allegri decides to leave.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I dont know.. Deschamps is quite consistent with his results although he manages the strongest Nation in the world and by quite a margin..
I just dont like his style and I dont think this is what we need in order to go to the next level.
Should we get him (considering Allegri decides to leave) I`d welcome him like every other "Tuzer" and I`ll be optimistic with him until proven otherwise but there are coaches I like their style more like ZZ (not available anymore) Klopp (who took Dortmund to CL final and Liverpool to a final+at least SF as there is no way Porto will go through..)
Allegri when taking his jewls with him is an amazing coach though (as seen vs Atl Madrid) I just wish we play like this all the time..
I dont ask for Tiki Taka - I actually dislike Tiki Taka and think its a waste of time with too much unneeded passes but I want what I think is the best for our Juve and not what I personally want.
This is why I`d welcome a player like Salah for example who can create an amazing damage upfront infact the best mercato that we can make (dreaming but until a certain degree) is De Ligt for defense Pogba for midfield and Salah for our attack and here comes the dislike from Bianconeri81 - In this particular case Dybala needs to be sold to finance some of it...

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I dont know.. Deschamps is quite consistent with his results although he manages the strongest Nation in the world and by quite a margin..
I just dont like his style and I dont think this is what we need in order to go to the next level.
Should we get him (considering Allegri decides to leave) I`d welcome him like every other "Tuzer" and I`ll be optimistic with him until proven otherwise but there are coaches I like their style more like ZZ (not available anymore) Klopp (who took Dortmund to CL final and Liverpool to a final+at least SF as there is no way Porto will go through..)
Allegri when taking his jewls with him is an amazing coach though (as seen vs Atl Madrid) I just wish we play like this all the time..
I dont ask for Tiki Taka - I actually dislike Tiki Taka and think its a waste of time with too much unneeded passes but I want what I think is the best for our Juve and not what I personally want.
This is why I`d welcome a player like Salah for example who can create an amazing damage upfront infact the best mercato that we can make (dreaming but until a certain degree) is De Ligt for defense Pogba for midfield and Salah for our attack and here comes the dislike from Bianconeri81 - In this particular case Dybala needs to be sold to finance some of it...
:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)