Didier Deschamps (4 Viewers)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
I would kill to get him here, unfortunately.. With all the Ita-Juve fuss I don't think Marotta wants him :cry:
I don't even think DN will get fired in first place :(
if you can talk the talk, then walk the walk ... get into didiers house, kidnapp his child and his wife ... and say you want him to come to juve. you can kill his child to make sure he knows you're serious... and if he delivers he will get his wife back ... deal ?

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
From 2008:

"My departure from Turin traumatised me," said the Frenchman. "I was dismissed because I was doing things my way.
"Sergio Almiron and Tiago were not on my shopping list, but Juve were ready to sign them - whatever the cost.
"If I had the chance to build another Juve team, I'd sign Gabriel Milito (Barcelona) for the defence and Luca Toni (Bayern Munich) for the attack."
Deschamps added: "If Juve qualify for the Champions League this season, it will be like winning the Scudetto."

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
i was crazy from happines when he beacame Juve Coach after Calcopoli i like him since 2004 when he dont greate work with Monaco .

I would love to have him back here .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
you maggots sure have selective memory. deschamps for all my love towards him was nothing special for us. he was struggling to win over serie b teams 1-0 ffs. now i know what you fools will say "but he had a weak squad herp derp in serie b"... uhh no he didn't. the core of the squad that was the reason we did so well in our first season back in serie a was the same in serie b. only difference being grygera, sali and iaquinta. who were part of the first team in serie a.

so kindly, grow the fuck up

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
you maggots sure have selective memory. deschamps for all my love towards him was nothing special for us. he was struggling to win over serie b teams 1-0 ffs. now i know what you fools will say "but he had a weak squad herp derp in serie b"... uhh no he didn't. the core of the squad that was the reason we did so well in our first season back in serie a was the same in serie b. only difference being grygera, sali and iaquinta. who were part of the first team in serie a.

so kindly, grow the fuck up
:howler:

Shut.The.Fuck.Up.
and -REP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)