Didier Deschamps (7 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He already started a fight with Marseille's president :lol:

I told you guys, this man is trouble. He couldn't see eye to eye with Monaco's president so he left, the same happened in Juve and now after a week or so in Marseille he already started making problems.
Dude, it's Pape Diouf. From what I understand, he isn't the most likeable person around. He's a former journalist.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Dude, it's Pape Diouf. From what I understand, he isn't the most likeable person around. He's a former journalist.
Pape Diouf is not very likeable. That much is true. But it's the third time this happens to Deschamps, so at the very least it looks suspicious. And he's only just arrived FFS.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Whatever the case, I still wish he didn't resign himself and stayed onboard. He would have done a better job than Ranieri, that's for damn sure.

And again we don't know the true details of any of these supposed bustups.

Forza Deschamps, hopefully he can sort it out.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
that is just because DD is not a whimp like c.ranieri and ferrara.

DD dares to demand things from the board and does not take a step aside in his demands.

Ranieri and Ferrara are just scapegoats that can by controlled easily by the board so they have an easier life.

read this and more in cronios new book:
:lol:

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
The host James Richardson said the only two players ever to ask for a fee for a interview were Alen Boksic and Deschamps.

I really thought that was very greedy of them.

Not that thats got anyting to do with his issues with managment.
i can really understand that it will cause problems, when deschamps wants some extra cash everytime the boards wants an interview/conversation with him...

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
He can 'probably' be blamed for Monaco but I think to say he had attitude problem with our board and Marseille I reckon its a bit harsh no? You gotta take into account that he knows his priorities, his ambitious and ambitious coaches want things on the dot and want it the way they have planned it. Put it in another way Mourinho is the same he would demand things and like things the way he likes it, his peers gave him no trouble, his success has obviously contributed to this authority. Theres many more examples in the likes of ferguson who obviously is well respected regardless and even trap blew his trumpet, the best or ambitious do and theres nothing wrong in some stubbornness, rather than bending over each time. In other words what im trying to say is Deschamps is a man with ambition, the board should try to re-engage and respect coaches like this and vice versa. Deschamp himself hasnt got a bad pedigree of success and I think personally his a talented coach who can promise a lot more in the future. I wish him all the best.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
someone who has not won anything (you might call it "a loser mentality" lol) has no right to make big demands ... people will naturally be sceptic about certain demands...

first make yourself a name, than act like mourinho ... not the other way around ...
a good coach is not the one who can win championship when he is given blanko cheques for all his wishes. the good coach does well with whats available to him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)