Didier Deschamps (2 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
La bonne chance dans Marseille, Monsieur Deschamps!
He already started a fight with Marseille's president :lol:

I told you guys, this man is trouble. He couldn't see eye to eye with Monaco's president so he left, the same happened in Juve and now after a week or so in Marseille he already started making problems.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
He already started a fight with Marseille's president :lol:

I told you guys, this man is trouble. He couldn't see eye to eye with Monaco's president so he left, the same happened in Juve and now after a week or so in Marseille he already started making problems.
you have to look at the other side as well...the Marseille president is also a bit of a douche and fans were demanding that he should fuck off

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
yep, can't deny that...DD seems to have a problem with club mgmt.
that is just because DD is not a whimp like c.ranieri and ferrara.

DD dares to demand things from the board and does not take a step aside in his demands.

Ranieri and Ferrara are just scapegoats that can by controlled easily by the board so they have an easier life.

read this and more in cronios new book:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
that is just because DD is not a whimp like c.ranieri and ferrara.

DD dares to demand things from the board and does not take a step aside in his demands.

Ranieri and Ferrara are just scapegoats that can by controlled easily by the board so they have an easier life.

read this and more in cronios new book:
No need to be condascending towards others simply because they don't agree with ur Holiness's opinion.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
I can remember on Channel 4's Footbal Italia program they did a round up of all the great players they interviewed over the years Van Basten, Baggio etc

The host James Richardson said the only two players ever to ask for a fee for a interview were Alen Boksic and Deschamps.

I really thought that was very greedy of them.

Not that thats got anyting to do with his issues with managment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)