Didier Deschamps (6 Viewers)

MadballJuve

Oct 8, 2007
I'm with Lion here (although I hate his avator ;)!). Ranieri does stupid things as a coach (e.g.: his subs), but so did Deschamps, Capello and even the almighty Lippi. With an averge team, we are in third position and we never lost against one of the big four in the competition. We drew to much and we play ugly football, but still we're in third position and after all, the 11 players on the field must get the points, not Ranieri. Our players aren't 8-year olds who need their hands to be hold on for an entire game. If they can't beat a team like Sampdoria or Cagliari, it's not necessary the fault of the coach!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Man City's Bojinov slams Deschamps
tribalfootball.com - February 19, 2008

Manchester City striker Valeri Bojinov has slammed his former Juventus coach Didier Deschamps.
Bojinov has thanked City boss Sven-Goran Eriksson for watching his return from a knee injury in a 1-1 draw against the Newcastle United reserve team last week.

The Bulgarian compared his manager with Deschamps, his previous coach at Juventus.

"Eriksson travelled 400kilometres and then congratulated me for scoring," he said. "I can't say such nice things for Deschamps. It's just like a case of a Trabant and Ferrari."

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Dear Didier,

The few of us who supported you were right. The board consists of a bunch of morons that should have been willing to give you full support. But now, with disaster looming, we are stuck with an imbecile in charge. Please come back to save us from the dunderheads controlling our beloved club.

Sincerely,

A Fellow Juventino

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The sickening thing, to me at least, is that some people supported the management over a JUVENTUS LEGEND. Dear God, what the hell is that? This management doesn't give two shits about Juventus, but Didier did.

You can pick apart the fans through crap such as this.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Lets not act like DD was any good either, the guy barely won against Serie B teams.
The guy reached champions league final with monaco. Ranieri couldn't do that with a team full of quality like chelsea. So he is much bitter than ranieri. Plus he was a juve player so he knows the club's mentality. Ranieri is just a piss poor loser who's happy to get 1 point from the likes of catania, sampdoria....

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
DD is not the answer, remember he requested boumsong! Aside from that I didnt like the way he handled the team, we didn't play well under him despite being 16x the team of our opponents in B. And until I saw Ranieri I had never seen someone make such poor substitutions as DD!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
DD is not the answer, remember he requested boumsong! Aside from that I didnt like the way he handled the team, we didn't play well under him despite being 16x the team of our opponents in B. And until I saw Ranieri I had never seen someone make such poor substitutions as DD!
Again with the Boumsong BS. Who the FUCK would want to come to play in Serie B?

Boumsong was the only option.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
There's an article stating that DD wanted Toni, Tourè and Gabriel Milito. He didn't want Tiago and Almiron but it was too late. I know I also read somewhere he wanted Anelka and some other clients of his agent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)