Didier Deschamps (5 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Well, the Juve supporters that know what they're talking about have been wishing Deschamps stayed on ever since it was obvious the board was not willing to work with him. Even today we have fans who supported sacking Deschamps asking for him back... what a big fucking surprise that is. Gloryhunters.

Forza Deschamps, fuck anybody who doesn't like him, including this imbecilic board.
now we are singing off the same hymnsheet, just hope the priest does not ask us to be his special choirboys

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Deschamps Wanted Toon Job!

Kevin Keegan was finally given the task of turning around the fortunes of the club, after Sam Allardyce brough doom and gloom to Tyneside.

But at one stage the Frenchman was odds-on to get the job, amid reports of an approach for the World Cup-winning captain.

Deschamps is keen for a return to management after leaving Juventus, having guided the famous Turin club back into Serie A.

Deschamps: "I was interested and would have studied that option, but I did not have live contacts with the club.

"They are not a top-four club but have a big history and a billionaire as boss.

"It would have been interesting, but as soon as they contacted Kevin Keegan I knew it was over. I am not rushed by anything, I will manage again in the future, it is a question of opportunities and of a club's plans."

http://www.westhamutd-mad.co.uk/news/loadgnrl.asp?id=374110&teamno=386

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Does anyone here think Deschamps would have been a better coach than Ranieri this year?
Would he be a good coach for the future?
Deschamps is easily the better manager. At least he took Monaco to a Champions League final while Ranieri was instead taking his side out for ice cream.

FORZA DESCHAMPS.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
in hindsight its obvious at this point that DD is/was the better manager for juve. the guy didn't do anything wrong, and i remember when he got canned that we all made an uproar -- appropriately so.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
he did many things wrong. Bringing Boumsong, and not Givet. Benching one of the best young talents on Bojinov. Losing a few matches in Serie fucking B. Weird ass substitutions in the 88th minute in tight matches. The loss in the coppa to Napoli.

oh and what's up with those 1-0 wins? you'd think that that the best squad in Serie B would have crushed every team by at least a score of 2-0....

Forza Deschamps the player. Forza Deschamps the manager for guiding us to promotion. However, he was not perfect (like some people here would like you to believe) It's shame the way the management let him leave as he deserved a chance with us in Serie A. I'm not too sure how well he would have done though. And there is no way in telling and saying he would have been the better manager for us this season.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
that is true. after all Dechamps was one of the best players in his position and played for one of the biggest clubs in the world. Ranieri was a average player playing for small clubs.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think it's pretty obvious people would take a Juve legend such as Deschamps over a legend of NOTHING. At least that's what I'd hope for.

Good deeds are indeed forgotten. Forza Didier, fuck the board and fuck Ranieri.

Franky4Fingers

Mr. I'm Always Right
May 24, 2007
To be honest, he never really got tested.
What is the strongest side he played with Juve? Napoli? Come on...
At least Ranieri got kicked out of the coppa by Inter, arguably one of the strongest *cough cough* sides in Europe now.

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
Today Udinese's coach looked like he wanted to copy Didier's substitutions - in the last minutes, while the team was losing, he gave us about 30 seconds by letting to play a young player who didn't make the difference at all:D

I love DD as a player, but to be honest, Ranieri is not a worse coach for sure, and here I must add that I am absolutely not a fan of him. Ranieri also makes stupid decicions that cost us many points, his team also fight hard against weak and mediocre teams, but the difference is, these are mediocre Serie A teams, not Serie B. And he doesn't force management to buy Gerrard, Malouda or Kolo Toure... DD heard "no" and this is the reason he left the club so I don't know why many of you say he was treated badly. They should've buy Gerrard, Malouda (not to mention for what money) etc. to make him happy because he's a legend?

BTW, Zibi Boniek, a Polish soccer legend and a former Juve player, is a DISASTROUS coach.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Today Udinese's coach looked like he wanted to copy Didier's substitutions - in the last minutes, while the team was losing, he gave us about 30 seconds by letting to play a young player who didn't make the difference at all:D

I love DD as a player, but to be honest, Ranieri is not a worse coach for sure, and here I must add that I am absolutely not a fan of him. Ranieri also makes stupid decicions that cost us many points, his team also fight hard against weak and mediocre teams, but the difference is, these are mediocre Serie A teams, not Serie B. And he doesn't force management to buy Gerrard, Malouda or Kolo Toure... DD heard "no" and this is the reason he left the club so I don't know why many of you say he was treated badly. They should've buy Gerrard, Malouda (not to mention for what money) etc. to make him happy because he's a legend?

BTW, Zibi Boniek, a Polish soccer legend and a former Juve player, is a DISASTROUS coach.
Yes but DD took his team monaco as a couch to the final of champions league!!! Thats certainly means something........

Luca

Apr 22, 2007

I don't think 13m is too much for a player of his calibre he is of much higher class than tiago who we payed 9mil for.
he would have been a good first team starter who could play LM when nedved is tired or out of rom other wise he would have even done a decent job adding creativity behind our forwards

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)