Didier Deschamps (8 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
the funniest was, he did all these to take Lyon's job, what an evil man he is.. :disagree:
People believed the rumors. That's why you have to think logically in these matters and pick apart the facts. Deschamps loves Juventus and has no stake in Lyon, so leaving us for them makes no sense. But I suppose people aren't smart enough/have the historical knowledge to deduce that.

there is nothing wrong if this is the case, he wants the players he trusts in, the board rejects to bring them, then he did the right thing to take the decision to leave, cause he couldn't take the responsibility of the players the board wants to bring.. If he doesn't believe in them, then why he has to play them, wouldn't the finger pointed at him if the players the board brought failed to meet the expectations?
Exactly. The manager should have a say in the players he wants because afterall it's his squad. It doesn't make sense for Secco to disregard his plans because the potential captures might not work tactically with Didier's scheme. It's one thing to make do with what you have when you sign a managerial contract, but it's another when you're finally at the club, making plans, and the board won't give you the time of day.

sure but Anelka? :p
I'm no fan of his and think he's a troublemaker, but he's still a good player.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
sure but Anelka? :p
I wouldn't even bring him, but I was watching him at Fenerbahce last year, he really still has some to give, but not the type of player we need actually, anyway it still can be a rumor, we never know. anyway, we brought players like Di vaio, salas, Esnaider, Fonseca should I go on? some of them for huge money, and we all know what they did. Anelka is a risk like them, but I wouldn't take it anyway.

People believed the rumors. That's why you have to think logically in these matters and pick apart the facts. Deschamps loves Juventus and has no stake in Lyon, so leaving us for them makes no sense. But I suppose people aren't smart enough/have the historical knowledge to deduce that.

Exactly. The manager should have a say in the players he wants because afterall it's his squad. It doesn't make sense for Secco to disregard his plans because the potential captures might not work tactically with Didier's scheme. It's one thing to make do with what you have when you sign a managerial contract, but it's another when you're finally at the club, making plans, and the board won't give you the time of day.
Sadly these happened, and probably everyone took their lessons.. the positive thing is we didn't lose Didier forever, he proved himself what mature and a respected person he is, he only dissed the Board (in a very respectful way), and he still has the club in his heart, at least he didn't say Juventus is over for him, and I really do hope he continues his good work later in few years, when he will be more experienced and hopefully in a better environment, when these fools leave.. for now, Forza Ranieri! :pint:

May 4, 2004
Didi blamed for Trez tantrum

Saturday 16 June, 2007

Didier Deschamps is still contacting Juventus players and urging them to leave, accuses FIFA agent Vincenzo Morabito.

The surprising claim came after the French Coach abruptly resigned with two games to go in the Serie B season, having already secured promotion and first place.

David Trezeguet was the most upset by this turn of events and has since warned he too will walk out after refusing their “ridiculous” contract extension.

“Deschamps is still calling some players in a bid to destabilise the locker room atmosphere,” insisted agent Morabito on 'Antenna 3’ television.

“It is a very unfair and unprofessional thing to do. He is causing real trouble within the squad.”

Although Morabito did not name specific stars, the Italian media is certain he was referencing fellow Frenchman Trezeguet.

There are others involved too, such as Mauro Camoranesi, Federico Balzaretti – who is on the verge of a move to Fiorentina – and Jean-Alain Boumsong.

It’s alleged that Deschamps is revealing the club hierarchy’s dissatisfaction with certain players, as the matter was discussed with him before he handed in his resignation.

Channel4.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I would be very surprised if DD would act in such an unprofessional way to destabilse Juve.

He may be unhappy about the way he was treated but I would like to think he is above acting in such a fashion.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
If he's doing this, he's a scumbag. Earlier this week he issued a statement that he had no hard feelings towards the club, and now this shit is slowly uncovering itself. He's gone, I'm over it, something tells me he wanted out as well.

Fucking ridiculous. There's everyone's hero now...

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
I would be very surprised if DD would act in such an unprofessional way to destabilse Juve.

He may be unhappy about the way he was treated but I would like to think he is above acting in such a fashion.

I really hope this is not true as I think DD is better than that, but if it's true, it's very pathetic of him to do so.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
i dont see how someone would be acused of something like this if it didnt have an ounce of truth, i like to think its just the media making up bullshit storys but if indeed this is true then DD is a worse person than he is manager

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
i dont see how someone would be acused of something like this if it didnt have an ounce of truth, i like to think its just the media making up bullshit storys but if indeed this is true then DD is a worse person than he is manager
Me as well tends to think that this just a media bullshit, Didier Deschamps is bigger than that.

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
who is this 'FIFA agent Vincenzo Morabito'
and why id he talking like he is knows what happens between juve players and DD. did he wiretap their calls. there is no other way ti know personal talks

very low standard rumor. no one from he board talked about anything similar to this and i really don't think DD will do such a thing. plus its clear what trez and camo are complaining about.. the salary juve proposed for renewing their contracts. and thats it

as for boumsong. i dare anybody to tell me that given other options you would sell him.

the one i still dont understand is balza

if this rumor is true then why did gigi and especially zebina renew

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Didi to join City?

Former Juventus Coach Didier Deschamps is the latest name linked with the vacant manager’s job at Manchester City. The French tactician quit Juve after securing their return to Serie A and was replaced by Claudio Ranieri, who was previously the front-runner for the City bench. Citizens chief executive Alistair Mackintosh reportedly flew to Paris earlier this week for secret talks with Deschamps over taking the position, but any official confirmation will be delayed until the uncertainty over the club’s ownership is settled

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/angloangle.html

Jul 5, 2005
Didi to join City?

Former Juventus Coach Didier Deschamps is the latest name linked with the vacant manager’s job at Manchester City. The French tactician quit Juve after securing their return to Serie A and was replaced by Claudio Ranieri, who was previously the front-runner for the City bench. Citizens chief executive Alistair Mackintosh reportedly flew to Paris earlier this week for secret talks with Deschamps over taking the position, but any official confirmation will be delayed until the uncertainty over the club’s ownership is settled

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/angloangle.html
It will be good choice for DD.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
That's probably media BS. Don't think anyone and especially DD could do that. However let's wait and see are more thing will come out before we make judgement...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)