Didier Deschamps (5 Viewers)

TrumanS

May 12, 2006
So who do you guys fancy replacing him should Deschamps return to France? Obviously Capello's been linked as has been Lippi but is there anyone else you'd like?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If Secco has a problem with Deschamps having a say in the transfer dealings, that guy is a fucking idiot. How on earth are you going to not let the manager weigh in on transfer decisions? Afterall, the manager is the person that has to work with the players. They should let the manager work the transfers and let the GM handle the financial decisions. It's the Cloughie way that works for fucks sake.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Secco is proving to be an imbecile, but DD isnt too far behind

I know, lets sack them both, and bring back Moggi and Lippi !!:eyebrows:

if Galliani can still be in charge of Milan after receiving a 5 year ban, then why cant Mr. Moggi return ??

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Deschamps' Juve future to be decided next week

ROME (AFP) - Juventus coach Didier Deschamps said on Friday that he hopes to have his future sorted out next week.

The 38-year-old Frenchman, who has taken Juve back to Serie A after one season in Italy's second division, has one more year on his contract left to run.

But the former Juve player may not stay beyond the summer unless the Turin club's board give him certain guarantees.

It is believed Deschamps is concerned he may lose key players such as goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon and French striker David Trezeguet, and wants the club to make sure they stay.

Deschamps, who captained France in their triumphant 1998 World Cup campaign, is also understood to want an improved contract.

"I have spoken with (director Jean-Claude) Blanc and we will see each other in the next few days," Deschamps said.

"It could be that next week there will be a decisive meeting."

Last summer Juventus were demoted from Serie A and given a nine-point handicap in Serie B for their role in the Italian match-fixing scandal.

AFP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
"Ci vediamo il 15 luglio a Vinovo" - (didn't say which year) F. Capello :shifty:

:cool:

Who is this that I'm seeing? Is that Paul Newman? Wait, he's smoking a cigar.

:weee:

Sad for DD, he went through a lot with Juve...I thank him for what he did but IF he leaves then bring me my Marcello. :p

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Juventus Sack Deschamps

5th June,2007.

AFP.
If this happens, then that makes me feel disgusted with such management.

This will show that we're going to see a very dark period of time in the club's history where idiots rule the club without knowing anything about management.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Gerard Houllier is quiting Lyon and as possible replacement for is rummored DD.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=433568&cc=5739

Then how about Gerard Houlier to Juve. I had always admire for him. He and Guus Hiddink are my best managers.
Houllier left Lyon because of the same reason of DD's problem. He wants to have an opinion in the transfers policy, but the idiot Jean-Michel Aulas doesn't give him any chance.

Jul 5, 2005
Houllier left Lyon because of the same reason of DD's problem. He wants to have an opinion in the transfers policy, but the idiot Jean-Michel Aulas doesn't give him any chance.
This means Juve will never be his best destination. But also i don't any team today where the coach has opinion for the transfers policy. I hope for Lyon to find serene because is the team i admire in France.

Jul 5, 2005
Tribal Football is the most Funiest site in the world :D

Juventus return on for Real Madrid's Capello:rofl:
tribalfooball.com - May 25, 2007

Real Madrid coach Fabio Capello is being linked with a return to Juventus this summer.:lol2:

Marca says sources in Italy suggest Didier Deschamps' future at Juve remains clouded and he could leave Turin - despite leading the club back to Serie A this season.

Should the Frenchman walk out on the Bianconeri, a return to Juve for Capello could be on.:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)