Didier Deschamps (8 Viewers)

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
DD is a classy manager with a short but proven track record...he is exactly what we need at the moment...it is a new phase in Juventus history and a new man is needed at the helm...most of Lippi's team is now gone and Capello the mofo sold his bunch to the whole world...so now its DD's time to shine...he is excellent with young players - who we r going to rely on much more now - and plays in a fluid attacking style which is very important in Cup competitions - and he is easily amongst the top 10 managers in Europe so i dont see why we should be so concerned
yeah, just give him a shot

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
Didis job was promotion. He achieved that without major problems. I think he deserves a shot at the next level. I don't want us to become like Inter or Real who change(d) coach every year. That's not Juve style. Plus Didi is a true Juventino. Juventini don't betray each other. So far Didi had no chance to develope a team with his own ideas. He deserves that chance.

I'm not convinced of his ability yet. But I can wait and see what will happen.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Didis job was promotion. He achieved that without major problems. I think he deserves a shot at the next level. I don't want us to become like Inter or Real who change(d) coach every year. That's not Juve style. Plus Didi is a true Juventino. Juventini don't betray each other. So far Didi had no chance to develope a team with his own ideas. He deserves that chance.

I'm not convinced of his ability yet. But I can wait and see what will happen.
According to what we hear and read, its Secco and co who are planning the transfers and DD has no word on it...! and this is not good at all

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Then, no one should blame him if he fails to achieve what the club wants.
True but I think the italian clubs generally give the managers a less of a say in transfers anyway.. its been like this with us too in the past under Moggi. Nevertheless DD certainly has a lot of contacts around the world and not using his experience in pouncing on the players he wants would certainly be a shot in the arm.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
True but I think the italian clubs generally give the managers a less of a say in transfers anyway.. its been like this with us too in the past under Moggi. Nevertheless DD certainly has a lot of contacts around the world and not using his experience in pouncing on the players he wants would certainly be a shot in the arm.
But then we are talking about Moggi, who had a broad experience in players transfers...Dont think Secco has 10% of his experience...
Then, no one should blame him if he fails to achieve what the club wants.
If this is the case, no way DD can be blamed...

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
But then we are talking about Moggi, who had a broad experience in players transfers...Dont think Secco has 10% of his experience...
True, but its the same role, his going to choose who he can. Theres no denying though players will still be attracted to play at Juve. Which IMO means that Secco would prolly do nothing and still get 'praised' for it. Playing under a young and charismatic coach as well as for a prestigious club can certainly be exciting.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
No we r talking about how should DD has a say in the transfer policy of Juve...
Is this also boring? :D
Hehhe, not that much. And hell yeah he should say to our board what players we need.

fuck ya i'm still debating

you got something better to talk about in this thread?? would you like to talk about his personal life or something?
Maybe we should. Is he married??? If he is can you post a picture of his wife (the best would be naked) I bet she's hot :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)