Didier Deschamps (3 Viewers)

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Great plan from our board actually.They are trying to convince everyone that we will not buy big names, and that there is a crisis in our team.To do that, they use Tuttosport which is controled by Juve...

Well that's my opinion.Because I can not belive that, when we are negotiating with Bodmer,Huntelaar and maybe Milito, Malouda and Mavuba, DD has problems with the transfers.Ok, Iaquinta is not good but I don't think that the other names mentioned are not good enough.I think that this story will continue, and suddenly we will announce the sign of 1-2 great players.After all let's not forget that Moggi advices Secco;)

Jan 7, 2007
DD should keep his mouth SHUT, and tell his agent to do the same....all I keep reading about is how he is commenting on the situation, not our management

it may be the press instigating this whole thing, but DD is taking it hook, line, and sinker
Totally agree. I don't understand how anyone can say management is the instigator, LOL

All our board has done is said nothing but nice things about DD to the MEDIA. Once DD's agent came out & spilled the beans, DD's been shooting his mouth off & causing all of the controversy. HE'S the one who is now creating a rift publically. Maybe he wants out of Juve?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Thank you Didier for not disappointing us.. I never doubted that he will not take us to Serie B, I hope he continues his success next year in Serie A, and we stick with him for years..

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Congrats to DD and thank you for guiding us when many others backed off in this difficult challenge. You are a true Warrior.

Forza DD!!

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
--------Del Piero--------Huntelaar---------

-------------------Nedved--------------------
Quaresma-----------------------Brazzo-----
-------------------G. Silva--------------------

Balza-----Chiellini—Barzagli----Grygera

---------------------Buffon--------------------

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
lol...guys watch the 5th goal...see the smile of relief+tension on DD's face...poor guy...the toughest part is yet to come Monsieur Deschamps...but i know he is gonna do a gr8 job provided our directors back him and his vision for Juve...

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Deschamps: Back where we belong

Didier Deschamps is celebrating Juventus’ return to Serie A. “It is where they belong. We couldn’t stand Serie B any more!”

The Bianconeri booked their ticket to Serie A in style with this afternoon’s 5-1 victory at Arezzo, securing their comeback despite a nine-point penalty.

“It is a very joyful occasion,” said the Coach. “I asked my lads to make sure the result was decided this weekend and it’s only right that now they celebrate.”

It is almost a year since their demotion in the Calciopoli scandal and many feared they would not return immediately, but a 30-point penalty was reduced to 17 and then nine on appeal.

“We put together so many points and despite it all this has been a very difficult year. We could not stand Serie B any more!”

As Juventus had never been in Serie B before, this will go down in history as their first ever promotion.

“This should not be compared to other achievements of the past. It was a great goal that will remain in history and an adventure on a human level. I am satisfied with the squad and very proud to have taken Juve back where they belong.”
Source: Channel 4

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
he did all we could have asked him to do this season and promotion was not a foregone conclusion believe me! he has done a very good job this season and my thanks go to him, im proud of what hes done, i am still not completely confident in his tactical choices and substitutions but he has time to improve that, i hope he can lead us to glory in serie a and i hope to god the board back him, i am glad he has come out and condemmed the proposed signings of mesto and iaquinta

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
We've talked a lot about giving Deschamps the full chance in Serie A, as he deserves to lead the team whom he's coached in its darkest era. I've said thousands of times that our final judgment should be based on what he would achieve at the end of the current campaign and the players he'd get in the summer. Even though, I can say that the man has done a perfect job to the club till now and he's been courage and a true Juventino for accepting such a risky mission. But it seems that our management has another viewpoint, I don't know what they're going to do, but according to what we read daily, the French man is on his way out of Turin.

Hats off to the decent French tactician.
I totally concur with you. Thank you DD.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Here's a Question.IF Deschamps is not our coach next season,what could be the ONE main reason behind it?

a)The board only wanted him incharge for one season to begin with.

b)They arent convinced by his performance as manager,and expected more.

c)They wanted him to be at the helm for a longer time,but his transfer ambitions dont match those of the board.Thus the tension.

d)The board wants him to stay,but Deschamps himself is not interested in staying.

Id like a poll for this too,if possible.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I think it's mix of B and C. Though it seems it's more of conflict of ambitions between the board and DD as opposed to the performances.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I think Descahmps's biggest transfer target was Gerrard,and the board probably didnt try hard enough for him.I dont want to sound critical,but I think wanting Gerrard was unreasonable of Deschamps.We wouldnt have gotten him had we won the CL last season,let alone in our current state.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I think Descahmps's biggest transfer target was Gerrard,and the board probably didnt try hard enough for him.I dont want to sound critical,but I think wanting Gerrard was unreasonable of Deschamps.We wouldnt have gotten him had we won the CL last season,let alone in our current state.
I don't think it's just Gerrard. Maybe DD did want him ,but he's not stupid and he knows that such a target is practically impossible to get. I think the problem is bigger than that. Let's assume that he perhaps wanted guys like Ribery, Mascherano and Toni but instead was offered Iaquinta, Mesto and Almiron instead. I don't think that just one tranfer can upset him that much. It must have been a collection of ones. in this case you can't really balme him for being frustrated.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I agree with the Toni thing.I think he wanted him as Trezeguet's
replacement,though im happy that we didnt end up with Toni.Mascherano's trasnfer could have been another thing that bothered him.But Ribery is still available.If we get him,i think that would bring Deschamps at peace with the board to an extent because he will easily be our biggest signing of the summer.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Don't forget that he lost out on Frings as well. We may not Agree with all the tranfers he wants, but since he is the coach, he sees what is best for the club and thus should be backed in getting his targets as long as it's not something impossible like Gerrard or Kaka.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)