Didier Deschamps (6 Viewers)

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
DD should keep his mouth SHUT, and tell his agent to do the same....all I keep reading about is how he is commenting on the situation, not our management

it may be the press instigating this whole thing, but DD is taking it hook, line, and sinker

I'm sorry...did you say something ??

with all that shit in your mouth, its hard to understand you
typical of someone with a low IQ like you, have no sense of arguing back without swearing. And i dont get why you deny that you dont.

and from what i read from your post, and that you are a cop. the picture i build of what you look liek is most likely this:

anyway i like DD but after all this moaning i fell indifferent now if he was to leave.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
i think the fans were also a bit harsh on him...they were expecting Juve to beat every1 5-0 and when the team gave some sub-par performances naturally they were going to target DD...he can only be judged when we come back to the big time...i think he has done a pretty good job and Juve have comfortably if not clinically done the job at hand

May 4, 2004
Tuttosport
Didi-Juve: It’s over
Deschamps criticises the club and their transfer choices
Ferrara prepares Lippi’s return

Source: http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/paperssay.html

It seems that Secco and co. wants to bring players like Iaquinta and DD wants more serius signings. And if this appear to be true than we should fuck up our board. It's no wonder that Gigi, Trez and Camo wants to leave.
Its crazy if our board thinks that we will have a chance to keep players like Gigi Trez and Camo by signing players like Iaquinta!!!... SICK!!!!...

Secco OUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If its true that DD is against bringing Iaquinta and Mesto to Juve and Secco is going to bring them anyway, without consulting the manager, then i completly support DD.
The coach is the one who must give green light to every signing. He is the one who makes the tactics, the one who's chosing players and the one who'll be blamed if players underperform.
What's the point of "losing" our money on Iaquinta if our manager doesn't want Iaquinta ? Another Bojinov case ?

It seems to me our directors, or one of our directors, doesn't like DD and is making diversions all the time.
If thats the case then its for the best DD to leave. We're dead if our director and our manager are fighting against eachother and are working one against the other. Only the team and the fans will suffer.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Deschamps rejects Juve signings Saturday 19 May, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didier Deschamps has publicly criticised Juventus’ transfer strategy, rejecting bids to sign Giandomenico Mesto and Vincenzo Iaquinta.

There have been strong reports in the media that the two players have already agreed deals with the Turin giants, but they represent just another bone of contention between the Coach and his club.

“Mesto is a full-back and an interesting player, but more defensive than Mauro Camoranesi. I already have three or four players in that role, what am I going to do, stack them up?”

Deschamps’ criticism of the transfer policy was withering and, in the Press conference scenario, a clear indication that all is not well at Juve.

With a victory or even a draw against Arezzo this afternoon, the Bianconeri would secure their return to Serie A after a year in the wilderness post-Calciopoli.

Yet it remains to be seen whether or not Deschamps will still be on the bench come 2007-08.

“As for Iaquinta, he has quality and international experience with an average of 10-15 goals per season,” continued the former Monaco boss.

“It is true that I already have many strikers for that role as well, but at least he can play on the flank, as he did for the Italy squad in the World Cup.”

Channel 4

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
Tension between coach and directors won't help us to sign good players. DD and the officials have to work together. It's absurd that they are arguing about players for the flank when our problem are the central positions. Judging on the media talk Didi has a more clear and better vision how the squad should look like. Forza Didi!

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Let's sack our board and leave DD on the bench. I really can't believe we have that stupid board, they are going to buy players they want without consulting manager :disagree:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Tension between coach and directors won't help us to sign good players. DD and the officials have to work together. It's absurd that they are arguing about players for the flank when our problem are the central positions. Judging on the media talk Didi has a more clear and better vision how the squad should look like. Forza Didi!
:agree:

I always find it tough to understand the Foreign system rather than the British as here the manager has total control whih seems more sensible than having other people, who in this case seem to have different ideas about the team, choosing players for the coach.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
If its true that DD is against bringing Iaquinta and Mesto to Juve and Secco is going to bring them anyway, without consulting the manager, then i completly support DD.
The coach is the one who must give green light to every signing. He is the one who makes the tactics, the one who's chosing players and the one who'll be blamed if players underperform.
What's the point of "losing" our money on Iaquinta if our manager doesn't want Iaquinta ? Another Bojinov case ?

It seems to me our directors, or one of our directors, doesn't like DD and is making diversions all the time.
If thats the case then its for the best DD to leave. We're dead if our director and our manager are fighting against eachother and are working one against the other. Only the team and the fans will suffer.
I completely agree. The coach is the only one who ought to choose the players whom he wants and no one else. But for the board to choose and land the players they want, I find that this is absolute nonsense.

On the other hand, if I have to evaluate what Deschamps said about both Mesto and Iaquinta, I find him so reasonable. We don't need Mesto if Camoranesi opted to stay in Delle Alpi, and even if he decided to leave, as Deschamps said, Mesto is more defensive than Camoranesi, and we already have available defensive options in that position, so why Mesto? And for Iaquinta, hell no. He won't add to the current roster.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

Well, this conflict between Didi and the board could result in one of the two scenarios:

1. The board has already chosen a new coach, so they don't care about Didi's opinions.

2. The board have already decided to sell both Camo and Trez, i.e. their replacements being Mesto and Iaquinta.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
typical of someone with a low IQ like you, have no sense of arguing back without swearing. And i dont get why you deny that you dont.

and from what i read from your post, and that you are a cop. the picture i build of what you look liek is most likely this:

anyway i like DD but after all this moaning i fell indifferent now if he was to leave.
Hey RETARD, no one swore at you...and you prove, once again that your IQ is in the basement, by not sticking to the argument, but rather, once again, bringing my job into the fray

what, you can't debate me, so you have to insult ??

fine, fish-gills, but I also have a mental picture of what you look like, and here it is.....

May 4, 2004
Lets see if the Curva will do anything in todays match!.. I hope Secco and the others who aint giving DD a chance to stay and to get the players HE want, will leave the club!...

We need a new board!!!...

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
There is speculation in Piemonte that if Juventus get their promotion today, Didier Deschamps may resign - job done.

I'm pretty sure that the new coach will be named in the next 28 days. Something tells me that Lippi may take over the reins for a one season stint. Mere specualtion mind..... Nevertheless I think DD is now toast.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
Hey RETARD, no one swore at you...and you prove, once again that your IQ is in the basement, by not sticking to the argument, but rather, once again, bringing my job into the fray

what, you can't debate me, so you have to insult ??

fine, fish-gills, but I also have a mental picture of what you look like, and here it is.....
its funny how i actually insult somethign about your life and you always insult someones name. man you really are like doofy :disagree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)