errr... I'm joking................

If you didn't notice it...
joke:D

sorry its hard to detect sarcasm on forums :agree:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Deschamps had a movie made about him starring Adam Sandler called The Waterboy. Can you say that about Drogba? :disagree:

I didn't think so... forza Deschamps! :tup:

rokkstar

Feb 2, 2005
Gep D'Messiah said:
This could be a blessing in disguise being demoted. We finally got rid of capello's negativity. Didi will build a young and exciting Juventus to bring back to SerieA. Our wage bill slashed, then get lots of money when we get back into the top flight. Invest in our youth system. Get the scouts looking in and around europe for these future stars cos the other big name teams havent got time to experiment or give faith to these youngsters unlike us. Now is the time!

I have faith in the new Juventus.

I like the way you see the glass half full. :agree:

I also have faith in the new team to be reborn like a phoenix, and when we go back up in Serie A, we're gonna slaughter those who ever doubt us on the pitch.

Forza Juve!!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
well this would be a big test for deschamps, all the luck to him and everyone will be supporting.

i hope he plays his cards right especially for this first season, will he use youth or we will he opt for more experienced players who played in serie B to guarrentree promotion?

We have a good core for this team, i think we still need some more players to make it complete.We will see wat will he do in the coming weeks

Did he appoint his staff yet ?

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
yeah just read it, good list , since there some experienced ,world class coaches theere.would've wanted to bring in some experience to help him in serie B, but i guess the staff r good enough

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Secco: “Deschamps is the same as he ever was”

“We chose Deschamps because we wanted a coach who is young and prepared, who is capable of handling the situation we are facing with flexibility”. The Sporting Director, Alessio Secco, opened this season’s inaugural press conference with an explanation of the reasoning behind Juventus’ decision to entrust the French coach with the running of the team: “We were blown away by Didier’s ability to face whatever life throws at him. Another aspect that gave us a favourable impression was the similarity between Deschamps the coach and Deschamps the player; a man who builds his successes on his own abilities, but also on hard work. It wasn’t by chance that he reached the final of the Champion’s League with Monaco. And then let’s not forget Didier’s history with Juventus: his return will be welcomed by the fans with enthusiasm”.

Secco then moved on to presenting the staff who will be working by Deschamps’ side: “We’re talking about a technical staff of the highest quality. Professor Pintus worked with Didier at Monaco and is himself returning, having already been with Juventus in the late 90’s. Andrea Scanavino represents continuity, having already been with us for a number of years. We also welcome back Michelangelo Rampulla who played alongside Deschamps and who for the last three years has been the goalkeeping coach for the youth team. And finally Giancarlo Corradini, who I have chosen to save for last to underline how happy we are to still have him here with us. He had the option of following Capello to Madrid, but he chose to stay with Juventus and we are delighted that we are able to continue to rely on his experience.

Source: http://www.juventus.com/uk/news/detail.aspx?lml_language_id=0&trs_id=1370000&ID=8110

And..

Our first training session

Didier Deschamps watched from the centre circle as his new charges went through the first warm-up routine of their summer training camp at Acqui Terme. As on-looking fans celebrated the start of the latest chapter in the club’s history, DD looked on pensively, putting his players through their paces and giving enthusiastic words of encouragement. His enthusiasm was shared by the numerous bianconeri faithful who had turned up to watch their heroes in action. As the players, including new faces Cristiano Zanetti and Marco Marchioni, demonstrated their impressive skills, the fans chanted DD’s name, welcoming home a Juventus legend in typically boisterous fashion.

Source: http://www.juventus.com/uk/news/detail.aspx?lml_language_id=0&trs_id=1370000&ID=8102

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
Spotted a few good things, Rampulla being the goalkeeping coach and Pintus appointed immediately as fitness coach, not a suprise as Deschamp knows his the man.
PhRoZen,I think I remember Pintus.
Isn't he a Portuguese and the guy who is using the special military drill techniques?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
Our first training session

Didier Deschamps watched from the centre circle as his new charges went through the first warm-up routine of their summer training camp at Acqui Terme. As on-looking fans celebrated the start of the latest chapter in the club’s history, DD looked on pensively, putting his players through their paces and giving enthusiastic words of encouragement. His enthusiasm was shared by the numerous bianconeri faithful who had turned up to watch their heroes in action. As the players, including new faces Cristiano Zanetti and Marco Marchioni, demonstrated their impressive skills, the fans chanted DD’s name, welcoming home a Juventus legend in typically boisterous fashion.

Source: http://www.juventus.com/uk/news/detail.aspx?lml_language_id=0&trs_id=1370000&ID=8102

Didier,Didier,Didier!!!!!!!!!

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
giovanotti said:
PhRoZen,I think I remember Pintus.
Isn't he a Portuguese and the guy who is using the special military drill techniques?
I dont believe his portuguese, his italian I think. But yes his known for the military drill and for his strictness to teh football traning field. IMO his largely behind chelseas' sucess under Vialli's Reign and Monacos sucess for CL (not taking too much away from deschamps of course). He also played a big part for us during our stint of winning the CL and intercontinetal cup. His the real deal.

I have talked about him in the past, heres the posts

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15838&page=9
look at post #175 and then there are some others around it and on page 10.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
I dont believe his portuguese, his italian I think. But yes his known for the military drill and for his strictness to teh football traning field. IMO his largely behind chelseas' sucess under Vialli's Reign and Monacos sucess for CL (not taking too much away from deschamps of course). He also played a big part for us during our stint of winning the CL and intercontinetal cup. His the real deal.

I have talked about him in the past, heres the posts

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15838&page=9
look at post #175 and then there are some others around it and on page 10.
Exactly,I rememebered that conversation we had at the page!!!!:tup:

He is the man we need for the tesk!!!Great news,really,PhRoZen.:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)