Di Vaio! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I can't help myself, but it seems like, everybody here dislikes him! We bought him to be the 3rd striker, behind Trez and Del Piero! And I think he did well! Not very well, but enough to be the 3rd striker!
He is our top-scorer in the CL (scored 4 goals)!
He scored 7 in the Serie A!
I think thats enough for a 3rd striker, and I think he gets better now, as the goal against Perugia helped him! He surley could have scored more, but 1 is okay!
Give him a chance! He should play for us next season, and I am hopening to see him in the CL-Final!

FORZA DI VAIO

Buy on AliExpress.com

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
I can't help myself, but it seems like, everybody here dislikes him! We bought him to be the 3rd striker, behind Trez and Del Piero! And I think he did well! Not very well, but enough to be the 3rd striker!
He is our top-scorer in the CL (scored 4 goals)!
He scored 7 in the Serie A!
I think thats enough for a 3rd striker, and I think he gets better now, as the goal against Perugia helped him! He surley could have scored more, but 1 is okay!
Give him a chance! He should play for us next season, and I am hopening to see him in the CL-Final!

FORZA DI VAIO
Hello A_Lacki! As my avatar shows you I like Di Vaio very much! And I also hope, that he is going to get an other chance in the next season to show everybody, that he is a fantastic striker! :angel:

AlexDp10

Jan 9, 2003
Di vaio for 0$ would be all swell...but since he is on loan with an option for us to buy him at the seasons end, i say let him go....dont pay anymore money for that flopp...he has score a few but hasnt played as we as he should and with miccoli coming in, i dont see us paying for his large salary as a 4th back up, not to mention the rest of the fee for us exercising our option on him...let him go..JUVE can have better back ups than him!!

AlexDp10

Jan 9, 2003
increadible..yes...but feasible?? di Vaio wouldnt want to be 4th striker, u think MUTU would wanna be 4th??? i think not...cavenaghi is younger and so he wouldnt mind being 4th still, and learing the tricks of the trade at juve.

Dp, Trez, Miccoli, Caven, Zala....and considering it would cost less than addin mutu...i like it very much.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I'd still rather lose Trez than Di Vaio..sorry..

forza marcodiviaio he'll show his worth, remember it took thuram and nedved time to settle and now look at them

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
yeah it took them time to settle!!!! i don't mind seeing him another season!!! but loose trezeguet!!! no way man!!!

he is decisive and he can score goals!!! he had one bad season due to injuries but he still scored a couple of goals that helped us in our campaign!!!!! i say don't loose him keep him even with a season so filled with injuries like this one he performed well!!!

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Yeah I got a lot of faith in DV. We all know what a striker he is(parma-20goals). P Montero like u said man he needs more of a chance and time. Juve has brought the best out of Nedved and he's past his supposed peak age! Now he is numero uno:cool:

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
I'd still rather lose Trez than Di Vaio..sorry..

forza marcodiviaio he'll show his worth, remember it took thuram and nedved time to settle and now look at them
Thank you for supporting him, Tom!:angel:

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
Imagine a Juve with: DP, Trez, Miccoli, Mutu and Zalayetta :eek:

that's incredible!! (and also reasonable)
then we will be having 3 players of the same style (3 support strikers).And One real striker in trezeguet.so this is hardly impossible.

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
Of course he deserves more chances and i think he'll get them. I don't see Lippi or Moggi selling him.

Del Piero, Trez, Miccoli, Di Vaio that's good enough for me.

Jan 1, 2003
A_Lacki, he was bought as our 3rd striker when Trez was injured. I believed Marco played more games, or atleast the same amount, than Trez, and a mere 7 goal tally is simply not good enough. Even in his Parma days, though he scored a bag full of goals, he wasted many. He's simply not a Juve material, and his partnership with Del Piero doesn't work. He is playing more like a segunda punta now. It'll be wise to spend that 7m or Corradi. Even if Di Viao of Parma suddenly emerges and somehow fits into Juve tactics, I would still prefer the giant hitman Corradi or the quick and skillful Torres ahead of him w/o having second thoughts.

bahraini

May 20, 2003
i think he just need more time,
at least he could score , many players don't with their
first year with a new club.
even thy mighty nedved wasn't that good in his first year
with juve, but look now what he is doing.
we already lost salas , which i'm very sorry for him
cuz i believe he is one of the best in the world
but he couldn't survive 2 weeks without an injury

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Christian_Vieri ] ++
A_Lacki, he was bought as our 3rd striker when Trez was injured. I believed Marco played more games, or atleast the same amount, than Trez, and a mere 7 goal tally is simply not good enough. Even in his Parma days, though he scored a bag full of goals, he wasted many. He's simply not a Juve material, and his partnership with Del Piero doesn't work. He is playing more like a segunda punta now. It'll be wise to spend that 7m or Corradi. Even if Di Viao of Parma suddenly emerges and somehow fits into Juve tactics, I would still prefer the giant hitman Corradi or the quick and skillful Torres ahead of him w/o having second thoughts.
You are too strict with him!:fero:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)