Di Vaio + Salas (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I was browsing through my goal video collection the other day when I came by some old material that might be of interest.

Di Vaio and Salas haven't been much of a success for Juve so far. But there is a good reason we got them in the first place. I thought this would freshen up some memories ;)

Di Vaio
vs Bari (1) +
vs Bari (2) +
vs Bari (3) +
vs Bari (4)
vs Fiorentina :D
vs Napoli (1) +
vs Napoli (2) +
vs Perugia
vs Roma (1)
vs Roma (2) :cool:
vs Udinese (1) - My personal favorite :cool:
vs Udinese (2)
vs Verona

El Matador
vs Bari
vs Bologna
vs Brescia +
vs Fiorentina +
vs Milan (1) - My personal favorite, from Milan - Lazio 4-4
vs Milan (2) from Milan - Lazio 4-4
vs Perugia
vs Piacenza
vs Reggina +
vs Torino
vs Udinese - Check out Veron's lob :eek:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
imo dv could rediscover his form at parma if the team played for him a little more...at parma,he was the man,everyone looked for him so he could display more of his prowess.at juve he is expected to contirbute to the team's play as well and this disrupts his role as a finisher.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
good studd Martin, but i still dont see anything special about Salas. (except the one with Veron's lob, and the header vs Milan)

Miccoli's goals this season are many times better than Salas. i think he will be WAAY more usefull to juve. i see him in a juve shirt for years to come :touched:

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #11
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    good studd Martin, but i still dont see anything special about Salas. (except the one with Veron's lob, and the header vs Milan)

Miccoli's goals this season are many times better than Salas. i think he will be WAAY more usefull to juve. i see him in a juve shirt for years to come :touched:
    Well Salas is more of a Pippo kind of player. He has (or had) incredible positioning skills and his finishing used to be a bit better than Pippo's too.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    Martin You should take Di vaio Goal Vs Perugia as your favourite instead of the one against udinese it's way much better may be the best in his life :D;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    The goal of perugia is the best!!!! what a goal!..
    and imagine if from now on, divaio rediscover the faith in him, and miccoli, and trezeguet,

Oh my god!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)