Di Natale - AML/SS - Udinese (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
yes but why would we sell diego, who has been rather good this pre season, not only that he has ben confirmed 10 or so times, but why would we not for dzeko but a 33 year old?

it makes 0 percent sense, it wont happen.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I mean, I like this but he's 33 and there is no need for him unless we're selling Diego and going for a straight 4-4-2.

Also, he plays for the Azzurri.
And always was crap for them. This would make a dull 4-4-2 which will ask alot from Aquilani who won't be fit all the time. So it's the same old Ranieri 4-4-2 which is pumping crosses in the box and hopes one goes into the goal.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
You guys don't think an Italian international will come to Juventus?

Isn't that our whole plan?
That was what I was afraid of when I saw that we were getting Marotta. He likes his teams to be Italian.

Azzurri is really starting to piss me off.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
And always was crap for them. This would make a dull 4-4-2 which will ask alot from Aquilani who won't be fit all the time. So it's the same old Ranieri 4-4-2 which is pumping crosses in the box and hopes one goes into the goal.
By Azzurri I mean that we should have expected this with our club loving Azzurri players.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Unless Del Neri is going to switch to a 4-2-3-1 or something similar to that I cant see how Di Natale would fit into our club's system. But getting a guy who scored 29 league goals last season cannot hurt, as long as Diego stays.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
dusan, he can play LW but why the fuck would we get him if we already have 10000 wingers.
Accepting Martinez can't play as a winger and gets to be backup SS. Lanzafame ain't good enough. So Pepe and Di Natale for the left and Camo and Krasic for the right?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Would have made sense if we sold Iaquinta. If it's Trez then I thought we'd buy a center forward to bang in goals with the help of our wingers. For Diego? NEVER!!!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
ok latest is that trezeguet is going, should be confirmed tonight.
i think in the commentators opinion he is saying we will have iaquinta,amauri,del piero and di natale.

i think its bullshit, diego will stay.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
ok latest is that trezeguet is going, should be confirmed tonight.
i think in the commentators opinion he is saying we will have iaquinta,amauri,del piero and di natale.

i think its bullshit, diego will stay.
To which club has Trez been linked recently? Pool never got concrete and their problem isn't really getting solved by a striker.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Why Di Natale? Get Adebayor instead. He has bigger potential and he could be a big hit with us, if not, we just send him back to City and he'll continue to be their problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)