Di Natale - AML/SS - Udinese (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
What a horrible Mercato day its been. Kyrgiakos, P. Cannavaro, Demichelis and Diego out. No way is any of this true.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
This mercato is too strange for me, makes my bloodpressure too high and makes me freak out to much. Need to put a questionmark with every signing

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
How can Di Natale replace Trezeguet? Two different players..

Diego, Di Natale, Del Piero, Amauri, Iaquinta, Trezeguet: 6 players for 2 spots..

Mar 28, 2007
If tonight Di Natale Udinese will be the presentation it will mean that there will be, otherwise I think it really will close with Juventus. 7 million? More or less." Carpeggiani is ready to close the transaction. ". "It all depends on Juve was a fast deal. For the moment I think something thin air but within three hours we have the truth on the deal."

May 22, 2007
How would Di Natale cope at a club which doesn't focus all their attacks towards him? I can't see him being the striker for this Juventus which has been getting wingers so they can play with a target man in the penalty area.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Christmas came early?
Dont know what your definition of Christmas is but this guy isn't that good. He won't be a Trez replacement because he isn't really a poacher nor an left winger that Marotta wanted to sign.

Wolfsburgs 20 mil offer accepted?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I mean, I like this but he's 33 and there is no need for him unless we're selling Diego and going for a straight 4-4-2.

Also, he plays for the Azzurri.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Dont know what your definition of Christmas is but this guy isn't that good. He won't be a Trez replacement because he isn't really a poacher nor an left winger that Marotta wanted to sign.

Wolfsburgs 20 mil offer accepted?
It was a play on words, my bad :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)