Destiny (1 Viewer)

Jul 10, 2006
The game is fun. It reminds me of a Mashup between jet set radio and dead rising 3
Yea, its a mix of Halo (obviously since they are both bungie games) and some borderlands loot.

The story is kind of bland, though. But I have big hopes for Destiny 2. Like they will figure out what didnt work right and fix it and make better what they did do right.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yea, its a mix of Halo (obviously since they are both bungie games) and some borderlands loot.

The story is kind of bland, though. But I have big hopes for Destiny 2. Like they will figure out what didnt work right and fix it and make better what they did do right.
huh? I was talking about Sunset Overdrive :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I'm still in 2 minds whether to get destiny or not, admittedly I loved the beta it was frustrating in parts but i generally loved it but with every review i've seen including angry joe it has really put me off getting it. I'm not really one who gives a crap about story mode, generally speak I never even touch that be it with the COD or BF series i never touched campaign mode unless it would help unlock something worthy online, same with world of warcraft never given a crap about the Lore playing it for years but just to get amazing loot and kill bosses for achievements. That said I still can't make my mind up on destiny is it really worth it? I got some amazon vouchers for xmas and somewhat undecided whether to get Destiny or GTA from it

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'm still in 2 minds whether to get destiny or not, admittedly I loved the beta it was frustrating in parts but i generally loved it but with every review i've seen including angry joe it has really put me off getting it. I'm not really one who gives a crap about story mode, generally speak I never even touch that be it with the COD or BF series i never touched campaign mode unless it would help unlock something worthy online, same with world of warcraft never given a crap about the Lore playing it for years but just to get amazing loot and kill bosses for achievements. That said I still can't make my mind up on destiny is it really worth it? I got some amazon vouchers for xmas and somewhat undecided whether to get Destiny or GTA from it
Or you could just wait until Bloodborne comes out next month, if you really want something that will drive you insane.

I haven't touched Destiny in over 2 months now, and I was playing that game non-stop.

I don't even bother to give it a second thought now

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
Ive been playing destiny since launch, and still do. got 2 lv32s and thinking about getting another character to lv32.
I love it and still recommend people to buy it, but ive seen people come and go in destiny - most of them that left the game are usually the ones who cant stand the grind.

you just have to remember that destiny is a mix between mmorpg and fps.. whenever theres mmorpg element - there will always be the grind.
ive played a lot of rpgs and mmorpgs, so im so used to the grind - to me destiny grind is nothing compared to other mmorpg games that i played.

basically if you're the type of gamer who get bored/frustrated easily just because you cant progress fast enough, this is definitely not your type of game.

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
If you like to be rewarded with cool weapons from time to time (RNG is a bitch) after grinding for hours you'd like Destiny. Also the gunplay, the atmosphere, diversity between the three classes, the multiplayer and the raids are really fun.

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
Yeah i fell in love with destiny after i did my first raid, vault of glass. It took me and my team 8 hours to beat it with gimped gears / weapons, but damn.. It was so much fun

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)