Destiny Udogie - LB - Udinese (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sandro set the bar incredibly low for years now so it honestly should not be hard to find a LB that's better in ALL things compared to Sandro.

I can't remember how long its been since I first started calling for Sandro to be shitcanned to the curb.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Please buy. Do not waste any time penny pinching. Pellegrini can be backup, sell Sandro and use whatever we get from that sale to get this kid.

Kid tackles like Chiellini already. That's right, I said it. What this kid go into a tackle then watch Sandro approach a tackle like a pillow fight.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Please buy. Do not waste any time penny pinching. Pellegrini can be backup, sell Sandro and use whatever we get from that sale to get this kid.

Kid tackles like Chiellini already. That's right, I said it. What this kid go into a tackle then watch Sandro approach a tackle like a pillow fight.
I like the new strategy of taking our time with deals.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Locatelli, Zakaria and Vlahovic were not desirable?
Arthur Rabiot and Ramsey say hello

- - - Updated - - -

Funny thing is we were suiting Rabiot for like 2 years before he came

not once did our scouts come back and say hey maybe not a good idea?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

We wanted Rabiot since 2014, before we got Coman

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Lots of clubs were chasing Rabiot. Bayern, Barca. Somebody better tell all their scouts too. And the French National Team scouts.

Edit: I really don't have a problem with Rabiot except he has been disappointing. Lots of clubs chased him, seems all of them were kind of fooled by him. Fair enough. But Ramsey? Why? Just why? He was a known product at that point - broken and useless.

Jun 5, 2020
Primarily target for me. He would alone increase our attacking potential for at least 10-20% because he is much better than de shitlio, pellegrini or today alex sandro and also he is very phisicaly strong player for defensive roles. He have already had goal and assist against salernitiana in first half. Beast machine.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #58
    a couple of articles in the past. Same with his buddy Molina.

get Raum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)