Deschamps to lead Monaco to Juve Pipeline. (1 Viewer)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Deschamps is heating things up now...

Deschamps Warns Monaco: I Want An Ambitious Project
04/10/2004. Didier Deschamps made it clear during a press conference, that he will remain at Monaco only if there is an ambitious porject by the club.

The French coach, whose contrct expires in 2005, has lately been linked with Juventus and Real Madrid, and if Monaco cannot promise him any serious future project, Deschamps will consider other options.

"I'm waiting for the club to define the future politics," said the former Juve player. "I hope that the project is ambitious and long-term. The executives know my position and my intentions. Everyone knows that in July of 2005 I will be free."
SA Europe
http://www.soccerage.com/en/13/u3687.html

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir ] ++
Deschamps is heating things up now...

Deschamps Warns Monaco: I Want An Ambitious Project
04/10/2004. Didier Deschamps made it clear during a press conference, that he will remain at Monaco only if there is an ambitious porject by the club.

The French coach, whose contrct expires in 2005, has lately been linked with Juventus and Real Madrid, and if Monaco cannot promise him any serious future project, Deschamps will consider other options.

"I'm waiting for the club to define the future politics," said the former Juve player. "I hope that the project is ambitious and long-term. The executives know my position and my intentions. Everyone knows that in July of 2005 I will be free."
SA Europe
http://www.soccerage.com/en/13/u3687.html

:dazed:

This change the situation a little :thumb:

Jul 28, 2002
didier is looking like he gonna put pressure on monaco...we could be seeing him here if lippi leaves.

Jul 12, 2002
Seems to me that he's talking about whether or not he will sign an extension with Monaco. Even if there is no big project, then he will still probably stay there till the end of his contract.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
In spite of all soccer age's comments about Deschemps, I think that neither Juventus nor Real would sign a manager who lacks extensive experience in coaching a high-class football team.

Deschemps himself, probably realizes that... and making public statements as an above-mentioned serves just to get a slightly better deal with Monaco for 04-05 season.

At the end of the day- it is the MONEY that motivates us in the things we do.

Jul 12, 2002
In spite of all soccer age's comments about Deschemps, I think that neither Juventus nor Real would sign a manager who lacks extensive experience in coaching a high-class football team.
*cough, *cough, what about Quieroz?

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #67
    ++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

Please elaborate.
    I'll be glad to elaborate on how to change your players' attributes for the default squads. By doing this, you will be able to make a player's skills as good as they should be, and saving it as the default sqauds will let you have the improved players all the time, not just in a season.

Stepwise Procedure:

1. In the normal options menu, bring in the players you want to improve by swapping players in that respective menu. Do this because it is easy to move players around and get the players you want to improve rather then buying them in the Career Mode and having a squad of like 30 players.

2. After you have brought in the player(s) you want to improve, start a new Career with the team that has those players on it. For me, it is usually of course Juve.

3. Adjust the different attributes of the players you want to improve (Sprints, passing, shooting, technique, tackling, etc.)

*After you are finished adjusting these skills in the begining of the season, make sure before you simulate the season to put those players you are training in the starting lineup. This will help to improve the skills more.

4. Go to the Fixtures menu and simulate till the end of the season. Hopefully you will have won something or completed objectives to get more points so you can train more players the next season.

5. Complete step 4 for all five seasons.

VERY IMPORTANT: in the last season, year 2008, only simulate all the way to the second to last game . DO NOT SIM TO THE LAST GAME. The reason for this is you cannot save your progress.

6. After completing the simulation of the 4.63 of seasons (all the way to the second to last game), save the career. Then Exit the career.

7. Next, reload the career. Then go to the game settings menu in the career.

8. Change one aspect of the game settings, whether it be half length or offsides or some volume control, it does matter, just change one. Next it will ask you if you want to save. Press Save.

9.Once the save menu comes up, click over right one time (R1 for playstation 2 users), or click right once for computer. This will change the screen from your profile to the Squads menus or options. SAVE AS DEFAULT SQUADS. If there is already a default squad saved, overite it, and save default sqauds again.

10. Then exit out of the career, and then load the default squads, and that should do it! You have access to your improved players.

I reiterate that for the last season, do not simulate all the way past the last game, cuz you will not be able to save.

I think for myself I did this process about 15 times to get players their correct skills. I would say that most of Juve's players have the right skill total, maybe except for Miccoli, Maresca, or a few others.

Ian, in the case for you, the first player you'd train would probably be Wesly Sneijder, as the game makers have made him only a 43 out of 100 for total skill! That would put him behind half of the players in the K-League for skill number! I think EA Sports has made a very bad misjudgment on the skill of Sneijder! I have no idea what they were thinking with that one! Hopefully they will employ me to adjust the player's skills in the future. I would be great at it!:D

Also something funny: the game makers ranked Alessandro Parisi with a shot accuracy and shot power of both 100, which means he has the perfect shot! He has the best shooting skill in the game! How awesome is that?!:cheesy::cool:

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #68
    ++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

Please elaborate.
    I'll be glad to elaborate on how to change your players' attributes for the default squads. By doing this, you will be able to make a player's skills as good as they should be, and saving it as the default sqauds will let you have the improved players all the time, not just in a season.

Stepwise Procedure:

1. In the normal options menu, bring in the players you want to improve by swapping players in that respective menu. Do this because it is easy to move players around and get the players you want to improve rather then buying them in the Career Mode and having a squad of like 30 players.

2. After you have brought in the player(s) you want to improve, start a new Career with the team that has those players on it. For me, it is usually of course Juve.

3. Adjust the different attributes of the players you want to improve (Sprints, passing, shooting, technique, tackling, etc.)

*After you are finished adjusting these skills in the begining of the season, make sure before you simulate the season to put those players you are training in the starting lineup. This will help to improve the skills more.

4. Go to the Fixtures menu and simulate till the end of the season. Hopefully you will have won something or completed objectives to get more points so you can train more players the next season.

5. Complete step 4 for all five seasons.

VERY IMPORTANT: in the last season, year 2008, only simulate all the way to the second to last game . DO NOT SIM TO THE LAST GAME. The reason for this is you cannot save your progress.

6. After completing the simulation of the 4.63 of seasons (all the way to the second to last game), save the career. Then Exit the career.

7. Next, reload the career. Then go to the game settings menu in the career.

8. Change one aspect of the game settings, whether it be half length or offsides or some volume control, it does matter, just change one. Next it will ask you if you want to save. Press Save.

9.Once the save menu comes up, click over right one time (R1 for playstation 2 users), or click right once for computer. This will change the screen from your profile to the Squads menus or options. SAVE AS DEFAULT SQUADS. If there is already a default squad saved, overite it, and save default sqauds again.

10. Then exit out of the career, and then load the default squads, and that should do it! You have access to your improved players.

I reiterate that for the last season, do not simulate all the way past the last game, cuz you will not be able to save.

I think for myself I did this process about 15 times to get players their correct skills. I would say that most of Juve's players have the right skill total, maybe except for Miccoli, Maresca, or a few others.

Ian, in the case for you, the first player you'd train would probably be Wesly Sneijder, as the game makers have made him only a 43 out of 100 for total skill! That would put him behind half of the players in the K-League for skill number! I think EA Sports has made a very bad misjudgment on the skill of Sneijder! I have no idea what they were thinking with that one! Hopefully they will employ me to adjust the player's skills in the future. I would be great at it!:D

Also something funny: the game makers ranked Alessandro Parisi with a shot accuracy and shot power of both 100, which means he has the perfect shot! He has the best shooting skill in the game! How awesome is that?!:cheesy::cool:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Evra and Squilacci would be extremely useful additions to our ancient back-line, while the likes of Rothen, Giuly and Morientes are certainly capable of offering a great deal in midfield and attack respectively.

If we already have Kapo though, we won't be needing Rothen, though the latter is probably a better player (I say probably because I've seen very little of Kapo) and if Morientes wants to return to Madrid, then screw him.

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
    Dec 23, 2002
    Rothen is what we need. He is a very good left wing ...

By the way did u all see Zambo play against Lazio as Left wing??? He was great, better than left back

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Ahmed ] ++
    Rothen is what we need. He is a very good left wing ...

By the way did u all see Zambo play against Lazio as Left wing??? He was great, better than left back
    I didn't see him vs. Lazio but I do think he is more useful as on offensive midfielder, with his great dives through the left flang.

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
    Dec 23, 2002

I didn't see him vs. Lazio but I do think he is more useful as on offensive midfielder, with his great dives through the left flang.
    I loved the way he passed by stam and fired the ball tiwards the goal .. sad it was not a goal

Forza Zambo

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    They're only Monaco, if he wants such thing, why don't DD just come to Juve, we'll hace the resources he needs...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)