Deschamps Demands Penalty Reduction (4 Viewers)

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
The Juve coach knows that despite the team's impressive string of wins, it's not easy to climb back to Serie A with the -17 points penalty.

Didier Deschamps and Juventus keep on winning, with the latest triumph arriving on Monday night at Treviso.

However, for the former Monaco coach that is not enough and is now also hoping that the Bianconeri will receive the probably penalty reduction by the end of this month.

"Our climb back up is not easy like they want to make believe, because we are forced to win.

"Now I want a discount on the penalization, only that way it will be easier to go back to Serie A."

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=148298

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
That'll surely boost the moral of the players if we get at least 10 points in our favour back.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
francesco said:
The Juve coach knows that despite the team's impressive string of wins, it's not easy to climb back to Serie A with the -17 points penalty.

Didier Deschamps and Juventus keep on winning, with the latest triumph arriving on Monday night at Treviso.

However, for the former Monaco coach that is not enough and is now also hoping that the Bianconeri will receive the probably penalty reduction by the end of this month.

"Our climb back up is not easy like they want to make believe, because we are forced to win.

"Now I want a discount on the penalization, only that way it will be easier to go back to Serie A."

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=148298
Well after last night performance we really need a penalization discount.

It is not easy playing when you know you have to win at least 30 games.

I hope we ll get reduction of penalty, if only one Club receives reduction, the others will have to receive it too.

Anyway, Deschamps is way smarter than I thought he is. :tup:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
mark83 said:
Well after last night performance we really need a penalization discount.

It is not easy playing when you know you have to win at least 30 games.

I hope we ll get reduction of penalty, if only one Club receives reduction, the others will have to receive it too.

Anyway, Deschamps is way smarter than I thought he is. :tup:
i couldnt agree with you more. and what is the deal with ppl talking about getting one of our stolen titles back? is this feasible and what are the chances of that happening, personally im a pessimist and believe that we are still gonna get fooked over somehow.

-- i love your avatar kid :toast:

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
bianco neri said:
i couldnt agree with you more. and what is the deal with ppl talking about getting one of our stolen titles back? is this feasible and what are the chances of that happening, personally im a pessimist and believe that we are still gonna get fooked over somehow.

-- i love your avatar kid :toast:
Mark's right in that if they reduce one team's penalty; they will reduce the others' too!
Is it feasible to be given our scudetti back? Technically yes! All referees & officials were cleared of fixing our matches, therefore Juve (the team) was innocent of match fixing. Whether moggi was or wasn't is immaterial. If moggi tried to fix matches, he did not succeed, & therefore his actions did not affect the team results. Will we actually get the scudetti back? No! In Italy, justice does not have to be done - only Seen To Be Done, which is not the same thing. Besides, there are probably still too many interesti influencing the outcome for us to be fairly treated. :frown:

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Its either they wipe all 17 points off or leave them. But taking off 5 points only out of our heafty 17 points deduction is a joke that I am willing not to accept and just let the team do its magic. I'd rather hear sorry no penalty deduction than making the -17 --> -12

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Michael_Cutajar said:
thereduction results come out on the 26th of October.
I think they gave up a long time ago for the titles

Wow! Any link for that?

That is soon, next Thursday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)