Derby Della Capitale (1 Viewer)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
AS Roma boss Fabio Capello thinks Lazio have a slight edge to take home the Italian capital's derby set to be played tomorrow evening in the Stadio Olimpico.

"Lazio are favourites seen as they were allowed to rest during the week, while we were involved in Champions League play. They have a great counter-attack and can count on the 'new' Mihajlovic," said Capello.

"This doesn't mean we are scared. We will just respect them. We know we are in a good condition, and Delvecchio is fully fit again. I've seen the team very concentrated during today's training session," added the AS Roma boss.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Lazio coach Roberto Mancini added extra heat to the already vulcanic Roma derby by attacking Roma boss Fabio Capello's character.

"Capello said that he doesn't like me? Well, I have the same feelings towards him. It is useless to be here and say banal and predictable things," said Mancini.

The Lazio coach did try to lessen the gravity of his affermations by adding:

"Capello has coached great teams like Milan, Real Madrid, and Roma, and has always clinched silverware. This means he's a great coach."

Macnini will feature in his first derby as Lazio boss tomorrow evening in the Stadio Olimpico.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Forza Lazio....

I still can't get over lazio beating juve 4-1 2 seasons ago, and their scudetto that they won on the last day when juve lost to perugia.

But i think i feel sorry for them now because all their stars left, i dont want to see them follow firentina's path.
Also, they beat inter last season which gave us the scudetto...i i have a soft spot for them now....

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
AS Roma boss Fabio Capello thinks Lazio have a slight edge to take home the Italian capital's derby set to be played tomorrow evening in the Stadio Olimpico.
Playing the underdog-roll....clever bastard, he is!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)