Depth in midfield.. (1 Viewer)

Square

Oct 6, 2002
...is what we dont have. zambrotta, nedved, davids, tudor, tachinardi, camoranesi, biaco

why was brighi sold?

why do we need 4 strikers? sell salas hes useless and pick up a decent midfielder.

lippi needs to wake up because juve dont have the depth right now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I totally agree, the problem was also evident last season.

welcome to the forums by the way :)

jaansu

Jul 12, 2002
While I agree to a certain extent with you about the depth in midfield is not that hot, four front men is a must when you hope to go all the way in the CL.

Last season we had 5 and although Zala and Amoruso weren't good enough the injury to Salas meant that Trez and Del P played practically all season without a break.

And also we didn't sell Brighi, he went on loan to Parma for a couple of seasons.

ebraheej

Jul 16, 2002
we need to get one more mid player when i read the list of mid it seems something is missing. a cheap creative and young mid will be good.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
everybody in this forum thinks salas is useless. no way!!!
don't you ever seen a player not in a good form, it can happen to anybody, so please give el matador a credit because he is one of the best players in italy and we lucky to have him.
wait for his comeback (a winning gaol on CL final... who knows).

kw_hamster

Aug 28, 2002
Salas is definitely not useless.. He can double up as a winger and a striker when he plays because his movement is tremendous.. I don't see why we should sell him apart from the fact that he may not play as often as he'd like.. and not sell him because he's "useless".

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
As i always said ,, lippi's problem is that he is bad with his changes during the game !! and he hasn't got this midfield recognization , somebody tell me why we sent maresca and brighi to loan while we are using tudor as a midfielder !!

tudor is a defender and will be and stay as a defender , about zenoni why he keeps playing him in the left side while he is a right sided !!

and the big problem of italian teams that the managers don't buy the players the director do !!!! who saw that in preimiership !!
moggi kept controling all the transfer while his taste in this field sucks !! he bring player that we don't need and forget what we really need !!

OP
Square

Square

Oct 6, 2002
  • Thread Starter #16
    salas is useless in this context, as we have del piero, trezeguet and di viao.

birindelli must go. tudor must play in the defence. this season we cant rely on the veterans hitting peak form such as ferrara and conte. when zambrotta comes back that will be such a boost.

is maresca out on a loan?

one good thing is moretti...hes one for the future but can handle his own right now

buffon

thuram tudor montero moretti
    davids
    zambrotta brighi nedved
    trezeguet del piero

with camoranesi and maresca if we need them in midfield. pessoto and uiliano at the back and di viao up front. thats a phat team.

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
    Salas is definately struggling at the moment, he ALMOST scored a great goal with a tremendous turn and shot, but then in the second half he made a pretty poor effort with a header from a free kick, he totally screwed it.:down:
    It's a shame because he is not a poor player and could do very well for us, but we all saw how long it took DP to come back from a similar injury.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)