Denis Zakaria (14 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Just get your head down and stay at freaking chelsea, we need the money from your useless ass

- - - Updated - - -

Barrenechea. Thought he was the best player on the primavera two seasons ago before his injury that pretty much washed away last season.

Off to a good start this season though. When’s the last time Zakaria played a ball like this?
Montyball :tuttosport:

Seriously though was this filmed using a calculator? awful quality.

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I'm sure he'll play at some point and suit PL football more, but it's odd to say you are happier when you haven't played yet. Plus he needs to stay fit. But it's also obvious that if he didn't even seem like a fit for this shambolic Juve team he needed to move on. He was an opportunity and it didn't work, so hopefully it does end with him moving permanently.
True but in the end nothing he said is wrong tbh. Juve do play too low and that has been one of my main critiques for Allegri for years now. Players are not dumb, they see it too.

There's no case here, even if he hasn't set a foot on the field for Chelsea yet. One can always say what he doesn't like even without trying the new experience yet.

EPL is much closer in style to Bundesliga, so he surely has a point here.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Zakaria: 'I'll be happier at Chelsea than Juventus' - Football Italia (football-italia.net)

Denis Zakaria admits he ‘knew nothing’ about the Chelsea move until six hours before the transfer deadline, but admits he’s happier now. ‘Juventus didn’t play that well. Maybe the style of football wasn’t suited to me.’

:rofl: :howler: :lol3:
Rightful and accurate dig at management for the chaos and disrespect to him as a player to blindside him like that, and also a dig at dinosaur football.

The damage this management and coach are doing to our brand will take years to fix. Circus

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm happy for the guy. He deserves better. In fact, all of our players deserve better, except for a few cunts.

I'm sure he will thrive in the EPL, and hopefully stay injury-free; it will then mean we can collect, only to turn around and waste it on extensions for shitbags like De Shitlio and expired footballers on high wages :baus: :b81:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)