Denis Zakaria (10 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
theres a saying in my country that goes... "No hay peor ciego que el que no quiere ver"

Theres no worst blindman that the one who doesnt want to see...

Mark my words... we WILL lose more midfieldes for injury... we WILL use Danilo or invent Kean as midfielder before using a U23 player in the midfield in case of "emergency"...

Buy on AliExpress.com

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
theres a saying in my country that goes... "No hay peor ciego que el que no quiere ver"

Theres no worst blindman that the one who doesnt want to see...

Mark my words... we WILL lose more midfieldes for injury... we WILL use Danilo or invent Kean as midfielder before using a U23 player in the midfield in case of "emergency"...
They had an emergency last season and used Miretti before Kean or whatever other “invention” you have in mind. And there’s not much of a difference in quality between Danilo and Zakaria.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I remember similar reactions from some when I suggested Miretti could play with the first team last season.

Oh now you the unquestionable guru huh?

Zakaria is a good DM suffering from injuries and being a signed by a club who only gave him months of playing time in a team with a coach that doesn't even use DM position.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
btw what do you mean Allegri doesn’t use a DM, every midfielder in his system is a DM.

He doesnt use a traditional DM. A midfielder sitting central winning possession. He uses regista. Pirlo, Pjanic, Locatelli, Paredes etc.

Zakaria isn't box to box, if forced can do ok job there, but not really his strong suit to given too much tasks other then winning possession. Especially in closed spaced tactical league like Serie A that requires more adept passing to get out of tight spots.

In Bundesliga he was good ball winner, but could try just countering whenever he felt like with open spaces in fairly attacking league. Maybe convinced team he could be b2b. But he is primarily a ball winner. What he generally does for The Swiss.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's a good point but it's a shame for us. It would be nice to cash in on him in the end. It would be one of the very few things that would go right in times like these for the club.
I'm sure he'll play at some point and suit PL football more, but it's odd to say you are happier when you haven't played yet. Plus he needs to stay fit. But it's also obvious that if he didn't even seem like a fit for this shambolic Juve team he needed to move on. He was an opportunity and it didn't work, so hopefully it does end with him moving permanently.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)