Denis Zakaria (11 Viewers)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Does Juve get any money for his loan ? I think we should get some € ?

Anyway Chelsea won’t pay 35m€ for sure , but as Aus said some other teams might offer anything over 20/25m€ , i hope the same for Arthur he might trick people into thinking he is good ( he tricked me once )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
As long as he doesn't absolutely embarrass himself in the EPL, he can gain some recognition and value.

And the wages get covered for this year while we keep a promise to Fagioli to give him his opportunity.

We had too many midfielders, something had to give. I would've preferred McKennie (other than Rabiot obviously) got loaned out or sold but it is what it is.

Jun 16, 2020
Six months to prove yourself if nothing though, but if we compare him to Vlahovic who did a lot more in the same amount of time it’s a lot less, but still 6 months is not that much.

The idea of playing Fagioli is more appealing and the financial benefits of course so everyone happy I guess. Maybe selling McKennie would’ve been better

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Zakaria and Arthur on loan with option is a long shot from our management, we just slap that numbers and hope they live it up. So if the loan club not take the option the other clubs (low med clubs) already know their price tag

with EPL money every year, probably a new promotion club or club like Newcastle,Villa,West Ham, Wolves etc will come and take their chance for them, maybe abov 50% of that said option at least

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Hope he does well. One of our few midfielders where i do not harbor any animosity towards him - he is just not right for Juve and hopefully he will do well somewhere else. And we get PAID.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
He was supposed to be our 6th choice CB, because our medical staff are so good they make sure everyone gets to play different positions. I guess Sandro will be number 6.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Six months to prove yourself if nothing though, but if we compare him to Vlahovic who did a lot more in the same amount of time it’s a lot less, but still 6 months is not that much.

The idea of playing Fagioli is more appealing and the financial benefits of course so everyone happy I guess. Maybe selling McKennie would’ve been better
wouldnt be surprised to see McKennie sold in the winter. The more Miretti shines the harder it’s gonna get for him to get on the field. Not even factoring in Paredes and Fagioli who havent played yet. And he’s already behind Rabiot, so if/when Pogba returns he’s gonna be surplus. I’ve also read he has his sights set on the premier league in the future.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
When you see someone like Miretti outshine Arthur and Zakaria in 2 games, Selling Zakaria for almost 30m profit is genius.
However we all wanted to see him develop into that Defensive Mid that we always wanted Fabinho/Casemiro role.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)