Denis Zakaria (4 Viewers)

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I'm happy with this, he never really seemed to fit and fitness very questionable. I also don't see him playing very much for Chelsea but if not maybe someone like West Ham or Everton would give us £25m for him.
He going to have to play in the interim because they are so depleted in the middle of the park. Can see him being trusted more by Tuchel than RLC and Gallagher whilst Kante and Kovacic are absent.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
My realistic prediction given the number of options Chelsea have in midfield is he'll come back and will be sold to some Bundesliga team next year for 5-10M tops
Chelsea’s new owner is just throwing cash around so hope he remains stupid.

Jun 6, 2015
I'm happy with this, he never really seemed to fit and fitness very questionable. I also don't see him playing very much for Chelsea but if not maybe someone like West Ham or Everton would give us £25m for him.
I think he could play quite a bit there as both Kante and Kovacic have struggled a lot with injuries for the past couple of seasons. He could even play as CB In Chelsea's system.

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
The team still has lack of Midfielder. it’s risk since our Midfielders are injured!
Pogba, Loca, Mirreti, Mckennie, Rabiot and now Paredes and you're saying we're lacking a Midfielder? We have 6 players competing for 3 positions. It would be moronic to buy another midfielder just to make up numbers. We don't have money to buy WC talent so we might as well stick with our current squad and save money for the next transfer window.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Pogba, Loca, Mirreti, Mckennie, Rabiot and now Paredes and you're saying we're lacking a Midfielder? We have 6 players competing for 3 positions. It would be moronic to buy another midfielder just to make up numbers. We don't have money to buy WC talent so we might as well stick with our current squad and save money for the next transfer window.
* quality midfielder

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This is also means we must be confident that Pogba will be coming back soon from injury.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, we're not getting 35M for him next year. He's most probably coming back.
Ehh, not necessarily. Maybe not Chelsea, but one of the other 19 cashed-up retarded EPL clubs could give us something similar if he has a good season.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I think it’s better this way for all parties included, nothing personal against him but he hasn’t exactly impressed in his time here so far and moving forward now his chances would have been even more limited… at least this time we actually have a chance of making a decent profit on an unwanted player that seems to anyway be deemed surplus to requirements, which is something almost unheard of around this parts lately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)