Denis Zakaria (12 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
poor zakaria, was offered an opportunity at juve and failed, was offered a opportunity at chelsea and failed, west ham aren't willing to pay 20m for him (if they were so keen on getting him then they wouldn't wanna wait for declan rice to be sold first)

some of our guys are simply mediocre players at best. zakaria's level is gladbach, not juve or chelsea. allegri ruined his career lol, like zakaria was gonna have had an opportunity at chelsea or juve or at a club at similar level

what an idiotic tweet

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
He's one of the 256765646 "opportunity" midfielders that we collected that have the same problem... none of them can stay fit or pass the fucking ball forwards

These players only ever look good when they play for underdogs and being a headless chicken is necessary.

We tried to build about 5 different midfields around them only to get passed off the park by Monza & Verona

Jun 16, 2020
poor zakaria, was offered an opportunity at juve and failed, was offered a opportunity at chelsea and failed, west ham aren't willing to pay 20m for him (if they were so keen on getting him then they wouldn't wanna wait for declan rice to be sold first)

some of our guys are simply mediocre players at best. zakaria's level is gladbach, not juve or chelsea. allegri ruined his career lol, like zakaria was gonna have had an opportunity at chelsea or juve or at a club at similar level

what an idiotic tweet
Well it says a lot that our big singings 18 months ago already have to leave. What kind of planning is this, and what did we actually win by loaning him last year.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Let’s not wait for West Ham. They apparent offer £40m for Gallagher and got refused but won’t even offer €18m for Zakaria, wants him on loan with option :sergio:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Gallagher is a good young English player, they are all expensive.
he has a point though. everyone wants our players way below their market price, including decent ones like zak. west ham also have money. they can still try to lowball, i'd probably do the same but still.

let's see whether the competition makes them make a decent offer or they'll continue to be cheap

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Another gem of the Allegri has more say in transfers now era :lol:

Why the fuck did we sign him? We never played him then shipped him out to another team on loan that was never going to play him or any of the other 20 players they signed. I wouldn't say he personally failed on the pitch he hardly got a chance anywhere. His failure is in choosing to go to two extremely poorly run big name clubs, back to back.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
he has a point though. everyone wants our players way below their market price, including decent ones like zak. west ham also have money. they can still try to lowball, i'd probably do the same but still.

let's see whether the competition makes them make a decent offer or they'll continue to be cheap
Clubs aren't as stupid as us, unfortunately. Unless there is a second suitor they can bide their time and see how desperate we are, which we are. Giuntoli said we have to sell so here we are.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Clubs aren't as stupid as us, unfortunately. Unless there is a second suitor they can bide their time and see how desperate we are, which we are. Giuntoli said we have to sell so here we are.
Romano just said Monaco made a bid for Zakaria today and that "many" other clubs are interested, so theres a market for him. Should be able to get a good fee.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Why does he not been given a second chance? We have way more idiot players that are getting their chances.
there's a limited number of places in the squad, and the club also needs money. where would you play him? would you bench fagioli for zakaria? i wouldn't. personally i have nothing against him, still him and mckennie would be among the first players i'd try to sell.

- - - Updated - - -

now schira mentions him, those inquiries might be legit after all:

Last edited:

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
His sale don't guarantee us that we will get a better player. What do you get for 20mill in those days...at least he should play in upcoming frendlies.

His season was bad, but how differente could it be under allegri and lampard?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)