delpiero06's KNOWLEDGE progress (3 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
If delpiero06 never heard of the country of Georgia prior to last week, one can only imagine how many nations the poster has never even fathomed. Belarus, San Marino, Liberia, Oman, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Guyana... the list is boundless.

Hell, if you told him Myanmar was once called Burma he'd probably shoot up his high school.
Actually this one's rather tricky. I mean, they always talk about "Birma" or "formerly Birma" (as it was called Birma here) when the subject is Myanmar. D.R. Congo was Zaire at one point as well and back then most people also kept saying Congo. So I can understand some people who don't watch the news on a regular basis don't know what Myanmar is or Burma.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Actually this one's rather tricky. I mean, they always talk about "Birma" or "formerly Birma" (as it was called Birma here) when the subject is Myanmar. D.R. Congo was Zaire at one point as well and back then most people also kept saying Congo. So I can understand some people who don't watch the news on a regular basis don't know what Myanmar is or Burma.
Yeah, but after a few occasions of hearing the description, "Myanmar, formerly known as Burma," you'd think that people would be able to process the thoughts and unite the two entities as one.

But apparently delpiero06 is still struggling to cope with the description, "P.Diddy, formerly known as Puff Daddy."

Wait, they're the same person?! :confused:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yeah, but after a few occasions of hearing the description, "Myanmar, formerly known as Burma," you'd think that people would be able to process the thoughts and unite the two entities as one.

But apparently delpiero06 is still struggling to cope with the description, "P.Diddy, formerly known as Puff Daddy."

Wait, they're the same person?! :confused:
We're expecting too much from the kid I'm afraid.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
It's quite obvious the kid has the ability to think. He just jumbles what's in his head into one giant angry clusterfugel of a post. Then he is cannon foder for the boys.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's quite obvious the kid has the ability to think. He just jumbles what's in his head into one giant angry clusterfugel of a post. Then he is cannon foder for the boys.
Apparently you missed his rant on how he believes people shouldn't know anything about geography.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Apparently you missed his rant on how he believes people shouldn't know anything about geography.
"What's the point of geography if you know how to get to your nearest grocery store" - delpiero06

Of course, originally written without apostrophes, capital letters or punctuation.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The government should round up citizens such as him and place them in a maze that is built upon a map of eastern Europe. Then, once they finally finish, let New York sewer mice run through the same maze with cheese in Berlin and see which entity finished the experiment first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)