Aug 21, 2004
For sure
Trez-Zlatan--this two top simply great joint
best finisher<trez>
best chance maker<zlatan>
they will get all air ball and all heading [187cm-192cm]

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
Treze isnt exactly the best finisher... just that he have superb positioning that enables him to make less fuss about finishing...
that strength might not bond well with some of the fans , but cants say it dont bring lot of goals...perfect to partner Zlatan IMO... he has been out for four months but only just he goals was supassed by Del Piero.. that should speak something...

Il Messiah

Aug 21, 2004
Treze is exactly the best finisher....he has perfect finish skill and positioning .nobody better than that skill, but trez isn"t great footballer never!!
without midfileder assist he doing nothing

anway him-zlatan is very strong joint.

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Trezeguet and Ibrahimovic is the only combination now, as far as I am concerned.

wats wrong with zlatan - zalyeta ?
i think that is a fine combination, yet sometimes zala goes back a lil ..instead of taking the so called finisher postion

i think zlatan - trzegol is a combination that we should try now, the thing is i dont belive trzegl is the best well..finisher..hes only good when he wants to be

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
It's too early to make this call imo. We don't know how Treze will be after a four month injury lay-off and though he really doesn't merit a first team shirt at this stage, what if Del Piero finds form? An on form DP is still useful as he showed us earlier on in the season by scoring 4 goals in 3 games (Siena, Roma, Bayern) and going on to then hit the match winner against Lecce and the equaliser at Maccabi. Time will tell...

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Can't judge rite now as I don't know how Trez will perform after returning from his injury, but IMO Trez-Zlatan should be ideal.,

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
Can't judge rite now as I don't know how Trez will perform after returning from his injury, but IMO Trez-Zlatan should be ideal.,
Exactly. Injuries do things to players as a certain Alex Del Piero will tell you, however, if Trez comes back as good as new then yes, he should start upfront with Zlatan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)