Delpiero or Trezeguet? (2 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Dp-Trezeguet, these two can understand much better then anyone. Zlatan is a waste of time.

Dp-Trezeguet would bring back our success.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
You are showing time and time again that you don't know shit about football.
Tso tso tso, easy Andy boyo:)

Are you mad?

Ohh i have an idea, why don't you open a Thread about " River " better then discussing about Football:)...By time when you'll improve am sure i can see you around here... take care!

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Are you mad?

Ohh i have an idea, why don't you open a Thread about " River " better then discussing about Football:)...By time when you'll improve am sure i can see you around here... take care!
I read that 4 times, and I still cannot make any sense of it.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

Are you mad?

:dielaugh::howler:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

Are you crazy? When Trezeguet returns Del Piero should be benched
I wouldn't mind Trezeguet instead of Dp, but i'll mind if Zlatan is instead of Our Captain:)

Think about it Fab, just imagine having Dp-Trezeguet;)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Are you mad?
The only thing I am remotely mad at is having to argue with fans who know nothing about soccer and worship a single player over the success of the club. It's frustrating to spend so much time writing about this issue, and have the person who its directed toward blow it off saying "Del Piero is always better, am sure of that." I guess some of you just do not know how to make an arguement or are just too retarded to do anything, one of the two. When the going gets tough, and when Del Piero is no longer part of the team, be sure to close the door of the Juventus fan club when you leave.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

The only thing I am remotely mad at is having to argue with fans who know nothing about soccer and worship a single player over the success of the club. It's frustrating to spend so much time writing about this issue, and have the person who its directed toward blow it off saying "Del Piero is always better, am sure of that." I guess some of you just do not know how to make an arguement or are just too retarded to do anything, one of the two. When the going gets tough, and when Del Piero is no longer part of the team, be sure to close the door of the Juventus fan club when you leave.
I tried to make an arguement with you and i treated you as one of the best members here, but you thought your the smart one and no one can have a debate with you from the Dp fans(Especially). But who cares anyhow.....

When Dp is no Longer in the team i'll remain in the Juventus Fan club:) believe me:).

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

What? you want us to lose both the league and the CL?
Just like we won the League two years ago and Almost the CL;), too bad last year injuries kept them away, i re-call that partnership.

Apr 12, 2004

nothing man, am cool with it;)
You defenitely did not understand what I was talking about.

You said "..of coarse you would support him he is you best friend...."

Well coarse means rough or unsmoothe, where as course is what you meant to say.

Do you get me now DPnutsukr?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

You defenitely did not understand what I was talking about.

You said "..of coarse you would support him he is you best friend...."

Well coarse means rough or unsmoothe, where as course is what you meant to say.

Do you get me now DPnutsukr?
Nop andygaylover

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)