delpiero leaving? (1 Viewer)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
A player like DP, the captain, the flag, the ex, the heart of the team wont leave without a fight?
why risk his name, his carrier his future manager position in juve and start all over from the begining?
Maybe Cassano or Treze gets injured,
maybe he will find his lost form,
maybe Cap change the system, or even use a rotate system and swich attackers by their form.
He wont leave unless he had a bad year,
unless Juve supporters find a new idol.
If Cassano come and outclass DP on and off the field then DP will leave next year.
Thinks sould dramatically change for dramatical changes to take part.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

He deserves much more,because he loves Juve and that 's the thing you cannot buy.In the world of bussines where football occupy great part of it it is a pure rarity to have such player in any team.
:thumb:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Alex & Zambro staying at Juve
Monday 6 June, 2005

Juventus have confirmed that Alessandro Del Piero and Gianluca Zambrotta will still be wearing the Bianconeri shirt next season.

channel4.com
That makes me VERY HAPPY!

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++

maybe Cap change the system, or even use a rotate system and swich attackers by their form.
Actually he did that last season, thats why DP was benched :D

He wont leave unless he had a bad year,
he had some of those too :D

If Cassano come and outclass DP on and off the field then DP will leave next year.
I think Zlatan will do this.

Overall, I am pretty much neutral to DP's stay, he is still capable of contributing a lot so I wont be disappointed if we dont sell him(consideing his end season form) , but if we do sell him and bring in a younger prospect, it would be good also.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++

Actually he did that last season, thats why DP was benched :D

he had some of those too :D

I think Zlatan will do this.

Overall, I am pretty much neutral to DP's stay, he is still capable of contributing a lot so I wont be disappointed if we dont sell him(consideing his end season form) , but if we do sell him and bring in a younger prospect, it would be good also.

I agree with u my friend,
but this year DP had is far from catastrofic,
he was benched,
but he was a starter,
and he was decisive.
At the beginning Cap used the rotate system and after that Treze accidentations!?! left too much space for his use.
I agree Cap will definitly use Zlatan as number one choice again, no question about it, thats what i said,
If treze has less accidentations(i doubt that) and if Cassano joins DP will be not a starter but even the forth Cap's choice in attack,
now DP maybe is sad cause he is subbed,
then he will be mad he isnt a starter
and this time it wont be the first time besause of an accidentation,
see my point now?
Only then he might consider leaving

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Yup, and I still dont think we need any one new in the front line, we re good with the strikers we have.

I just hope Milan doesnt become a fantastic team next year with Gila - Scheva partnership.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
Yup, and I still dont think we need any one new in the front line, we re good with the strikers we have.

I just hope Milan doesnt become a fantastic team next year with Gila - Scheva partnership.
Sheva-gila will be like Adriano-Vieri..............

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
is that good or bad??? (I hope it means they will fail like adriano vieri partnership)

But actually I doubt that will happen, Sheva is an all around complete striker, the beset striker in the world, he can play as target man or as creative support...Gila-Sheva will be very dangerous! especially with Pirlo and Kaka behind them.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Yes it was good. But now its dated. We need to keep up with the pace of other attacking line ups in europe.
It's not dated if you ask me, You can't judge simply because the two players didn't play more than 5games together this season.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Gila Sheva
kaka

cant be mached,
esp if pirlo, seedorf,cafu,janku and Ljuberg?!? support them,
but we will again bet on our defence as always

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)