Delneri quits Roma (1 Viewer)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Its disappointing, but Del Neri was in trouble, I believe he needed more time, but there were sometimes (probably unfairely blamed on Del Neri cause this wasnt "his" season, but things like losing to Lazio and being humiliated by Cagliari is unacceptable)

But I am very happy Conti is the caretaker, I hope that he is appointed full-time!! He will have the respect of the players as a former player, and he will make us better!! Next season, thats all I can say, just you wait and see!!
Forza Conti!!
:rofl:
thats almost as ridiculous as Nick claiming he's as tall as R.Carlos:howler:

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
:rofl:
thats almost as ridiculous as Nick claiming he's as tall as R.Carlos:howler:
Like I said "wait and see", you can do you laughing smiles as much as you want, cause I'm the one going to be doing it next season!! revenge is very sweet...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
i dont have anything against Roma,infact i find them very entertaining one of the most entertaining in Italy,but the financial problems,firing the manager every month and the players arrogance will destroy Roma next season.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
However much I loathe Roma it saddens me to see such a competitive team going through so much trouble. To me they made Serie the more enjoyable & to see them suffer such a fate however justifiably warranted is just unfortunate. But maybe they should do the right thing & get themselves sorted - If Fiorentina came back from Serie C1 then nothing is impossible.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
Roma need to wipe out this whole generation of players...the mentality is just wrong.... no manager can control them except Capello, but even him took the first chance to escape...

Aug 1, 2003
It IS sad, because they do play good football when they want to and as much as I loathe their players they're talented. It's their ego I swear. The players' own importance comes before the club, how do you expect a 'team' like that to progress ?

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Its disappointing, but Del Neri was in trouble, I believe he needed more time, but there were sometimes (probably unfairely blamed on Del Neri cause this wasnt "his" season, but things like losing to Lazio and being humiliated by Cagliari is unacceptable)

But I am very happy Conti is the caretaker, I hope that he is appointed full-time!! He will have the respect of the players as a former player, and he will make us better!! Next season, thats all I can say, just you wait and see!!

Forza Conti!!
:lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)