Delle Alpi to be restructured (3 Viewers)

Which option for the delle Alpi: Restore or Rebuild?

• Restore = Pisanu/UEFA compliance, 50k seats, same structure, same stands-to-pitch gap

• Rebuild = 40k seats for brand-spanking new park socking us into debt. (Costs 10x+ more than Restore)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Obviously he didn´t get the joke, you hurt his feelings, now he will open a thread and moan again. :D

Though I gotta admit, the joke was pretty lame. You can do better, Elvin. :p

oriax

Mar 30, 2007
Who gave the money for renovateing Stadio Comunale ? Were these money tax money too ? If so why they had no problem with it ?
If the government give us funds for new stadium this will be kind of investment. They will get much more by hosting the championship. This happen in Portugal, Germany.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Who gave the money for renovateing Stadio Comunale ? Were these money tax money too ? If so why they had no problem with it ?
If the government give us funds for new stadium this will be kind of investment. They will get much more by hosting the championship. This happen in Portugal, Germany.
yes. and just look at those new stadiums in Portugal and Germany -- just beautiful. I really hope Italy gets it.

Forza Italia !!!

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
"If the tournament does go to the peninsula, three new venues in Naples, Palermo and Turin would be built. Other host cities would be Rome, Milan, Florence, Udine and Bari."

chennel4

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
i dont understand why the people in turin would want to complain about it considering if it is built they will get a lot more money spent in the city because of the euro's which boost local economoy quite significantly. Anyway since when had a petition stopped a stadium from being built, its not like they're planning to build it on top of the vatican

oriax

Mar 30, 2007
As far as i know today are the first elections. If some of the candidates didn't get majority then tomorrow they will vote again. This time the candidature received least votes will not participate. If the votes for the two finalist are equal then Platini will decide who will be the host.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)