Delle Alpi to be restructured (6 Viewers)

Which option for the delle Alpi: Restore or Rebuild?

• Restore = Pisanu/UEFA compliance, 50k seats, same structure, same stands-to-pitch gap

• Rebuild = 40k seats for brand-spanking new park socking us into debt. (Costs 10x+ more than Restore)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
finally! i hope all the major italian teams do this soon. firstly, so they can improve the ultras sitaution, and also, so they can impove attenadances in serie a, which will make for a more attractive league.

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
Will they remove the running track already?
Yea, i gess so (if thay are going for "100m€" new stadium-i hope thay aren't that stupid to leave the track), if thay are just going to renovate (not enough funds €), than running track is going to stay...:faq2:

That is just a very rough estimation I made myself. Don't get overexcited.
I'm not that excited, but this is rough estimation what Giraudo proposed prior to farsipoli...so if thay can get that kind of an amount...That would be great...

Jun 19, 2006
what is it with some people and this fucking track??? Why the fu*k do we need it??? its only purpose in torino is to distance fans from the pitch!!! grrrrrrrrrr

I mean, c'mon, seriously, who needs that damn athletic track in torino??? does that sport even exist in that city???

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
the track will go. its going to be about 40-45,000 seats. very close to the pitch much like arsenals. more intimidating, more personal. its going to be a beautiful stadium.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
will be a renovation of the delle alpi, will they remove the delle alpi and replace it, or will it be at a new location? when will construction start and when is it supposed to be ready?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
When will there be world peace? When will we be able to live on the moon? These and many others are questions that can't be answered.

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
will be a renovation of the delle alpi, will they remove the delle alpi and replace it, or will it be at a new location? when will construction start and when is it supposed to be ready?
The new stadium will be in Delle Alpi (re-construction)...

When will we be able to move back into the delle alpi? next season?
No...
The plan for new stadium or better said construction is schedule to begin in between 2008-2010

When will there be world peace? When will we be able to live on the moon? These and many others are questions that can't be answered.
:xmas: some of the questions can... ;) :ultra:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We should either buy decent players or get a decent stadium, buying mediocre players and building a mediocre stadium wont do. We will have double regrets in the future, i already feel we just waste time. We havent played in Delle Alpi for a year and what did they make?

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I really hope they will build something like the Arena of Ajax, I think that is a really awesome stadium
I read in the papers a couple of days ago that it cost around 150 million
no cheap but we don't really need the retracktable roof as long as Torino is in Italy

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
From next Olympic championship in several places 3mila

18:44, January 10

The capacity of the Olympic Stadium in Turin next championship could go from 25 thousand to 28 thousand seats. The confirmation comes from a meeting this morning between the Assessor Turin sport Renato Montabone and directors of Juventus (Fassone and Blanc) and Turin (Councillor Pompignoli). The city'' '- explained Montabone - looks with favor on all initiatives that make stadiums centres to gather and live not only on the day of the match and where there are investments and' ready to do its part''.

Calciomercato

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)