Delle Alpi to be restructured (2 Viewers)

Which option for the delle Alpi: Restore or Rebuild?

• Restore = Pisanu/UEFA compliance, 50k seats, same structure, same stands-to-pitch gap

• Rebuild = 40k seats for brand-spanking new park socking us into debt. (Costs 10x+ more than Restore)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
29 April 2008

Managing Director Jean-Claude Blanc and Chairman Giovanni Cobolli Gigli met the Turin Council's Sport and Culture Commission and the Group Leaders Conference to talk about the building plans in the Stadium area and the project's development. «We restated our intention to put forward a plan that isn't limited to simply building a sport facility – Blanc pointed out – but is a much more complex urban plan that goes in the direction we agreed with the City officials».
Within the month of May, Juventus will submit the preliminary plans, needed to allow work to begin in time, to the Council.

In view of the next three seasons, when Juventus will still be playing at the Olimpico Stadium, Blanc then confirmed that the Club are willing to cooperate in increasing the former Comunale's seats by 3,000. The possibility of lowering the barriers in the Olimpico's East and West stands to only 110 centimetres will also be taken into consideration.

juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
a good move to increase the capicity of the Olimpico while we Delle Alpi is restructured.

We will be losing a lot of money by only getting 27,000 in gate receipts in games that will sell out eg CL, inter, Roma etc. So an extra 3000 will make a difference and hopefully improve the atmosphere further!

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
UEFA won't likely oppose the Olimpico based on its recent renovation. The Olympics were there in 2006 and it was restored for that purpose.

SoulSiick

Schizoid Man
Oct 16, 2007
What does it says ?

10 luglio 2008
Nuovo stadio, anche le firme di Giugiaro e Pininfarina

Ci saranno anche le prestigiose firme di Giugiaro e Pininfarina nella realizzazione del nuovo stadio della Juventus. Lo ha annunciato questo pomeriggio Jean-Claude Blanc presentando il Piano Urbanistico Esecutivo relativo all’area dello stadio delle Alpi alla Commissione Urbanistica del Comune di Torino.

Le due grandi firme del design italiano fanno parte al team di architetti e ingegneri che sta lavorando alla progettazione del nuovo impianto. In particolare, Giugiuaro studierà alcuni interventi per l’esterno, mentre Pininfarina lavorerà sugli interni.

Blanc, intervenuto in Comune insieme al presidente Giovanni Cobolli Gigli, al direttore commerciale Marco Fassone e agli architetti e ingegneri del pool di progettazione Franco Ossola, Gino Zavanella e Alberto Rolla, ha anche ribadito ai consiglieri comunali l’impegno della società bianconera nel rispetto dell’impatto ambientale, favorendo l’uso dei mezzi collettivi di trasposto e privilegiando fonti rinnovabili di energia.

---
are these car designers going to join in designing team of juve new stadium? cuz thats what i undrestood from Google translate!

juve_azul

Jun 6, 2005
guys, i happen to be in italy right now.

is it worth it to go to torino?

does anyone know if there are tours into the stadium or a juve store in the city?

and, where is the team training right now?

thanks for answering

K_Mac

Apr 15, 2006
guys, i happen to be in italy right now.

is it worth it to go to torino?

does anyone know if there are tours into the stadium or a juve store in the city?

and, where is the team training right now?

thanks for answering
I studied in Torino for 7 months last year. Incredible city as it's not over run by tourism. The Juve Store is at the end of Via Garribaldi closest to Piazza Costello. I never did a tour of the Olimpico (not even sure if they have tours), but to get there get on the 10 line (make sure it's the full 10 and not the express). I know you can that line from Porta Susa (a train station). Let me know if you need to know anything else about the city.

Juve is training in Pinzolo, which is not really anywhere near Torino. Probably a 3 hour train ride at the minimum to the northest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)