Dellas calls time on Roma stint (1 Viewer)

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
If there ever was a roman player linked to juve again then Sensi would probably shoot him...

Seriously, i dont think Roma will sell players to us in a loooong time.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
dellas is one of the worlds best CB. i do not know why he hasnt been sold or put in romas starting 11!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Oh right, see your point. Offload a serious liability and their least dependable player in favor of picking Mexes for just €2.5m and giving the former to Juve. Damn those black and white bastards ripped us off yet again. With Legro and Zebina, noone can get through that brick wall of a defence.

:p

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
dellas is one of the worlds best CB. i do not know why he hasnt been sold or put in romas starting 11!
with zagorakis being one of worlds best midfielders and charisteas one of attackers. you got issues man :D

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

with zagorakis being one of worlds best midfielders and charisteas one of attackers. you got issues man :D
point taken. But Dellas was an absolute collosus in euro.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Absolutely! Dellas proved himself as a kickass sweeper, he was majestic! Maybe he's not a great all round player, since he made a lot of mistakes for Roma but given the right circumstances, he can play really well.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Oh right, see your point. Offload a serious liability and their least dependable player in favor of picking Mexes for just €2.5m and giving the former to Juve. Damn those black and white bastards ripped us off yet again. With Legro and Zebina, noone can get through that brick wall of a defence.
:p
Ouch!

You didn't tell us you were taking patronising lessons while you were on vacation :D

btw I never defended the practicalities of signing Zebina, just pointing out that he was, well... free :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Now you're just being mean to Zebina :(

but the Trojan horse is a fitting analogy for this situation, it must be said :down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)