Delete (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
What I don't get is why Paul felt it necessary to make his personal communication with Martin public here. Excuse my complete ignorance on any background here, but if you want out -- you want out. If you want attention, that's a different thing.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Sorry but this is a service we never offered and I see no reason why we should start. So far in our history, no posts have ever been deleted to free up space and what exists of the past, with a few isolated exceptions, is a perfect archive of everything that was said since ~2001.

I have no clue why anyone would want his/her account removed and all traces deleted so if the matter is of great importance to you, only your argumentation could convince me.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Sorry but this is a service we never offered and I see no reason why we should start. So far in our history, no posts have ever been deleted to free up space and what exists of the past, with a few isolated exceptions, is a perfect archive of everything that was said since ~2001.

I have no clue why anyone would want his/her account removed and all traces deleted so if the matter is of great importance to you, only your argumentation could convince me.
What if the cops are after him? :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

What if the cops are after him? :D
Then they probably caught him by now, trialed him, and his sentance has been given.
This thread is more than 5 months old!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)