Del Piero's dream in Die Zeit (1 Viewer)

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++
he will return........ I still believe in this.
Even if he doesn't I'll still respect him. I won't just wipe out what he had achieved for the club before. So what if he's never going back to his optimal form! Players go downhill with age and injuries and stuff and that's life.

Thank you Ale. :angel:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I agree with Meow on this.

I appreciate how he performed for Juve and the Italy NT in the past, scoring goals. Even if he cannot get back his form, I think that age has caught up with him.

Nonetheless I still respect DP as a player and a person.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

Indeed, Ian Westmark is my name and I played in Blegium for Sporting Charleroi. IT was a small club in the lowest division. My career in France was with RSC Foix. In Australia I played for a bunch of small teams that I'm sure no one has heard of.
Sporting Charleroi? Do you mean the team that plays in Division 1 nowadays? Cause they aren't exactly a small team.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
Sporting Charleroi? Do you mean the team that plays in Division 1 nowadays? Cause they aren't exactly a small team.
Yes, that's the same team, but back then, they were not a big team. I only played there for half a season, but I guess they've improved.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Yes, that's the same team, but back then, they were not a big team. I only played there for half a season, but I guess they've improved.
go figure :p
Alright man, if you remember teams like Gladstone United or Silveton Strikers...
okay, I lose :moan:

which Aussie city did u live in?

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I dont know till when we will be waiting for dp to get back to form , this week also he is doubtful to play against siena :(
If i was in his place just get 3 ml / season without even playing:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)