Del Piero's dream in Die Zeit (1 Viewer)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
What a nice article u have there.

I always respected Del Piero since 2001. Even though his form is dipping I still treat him as a world-class player. And after seeing this article I even respect DP more.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

I was a professional. I played professional footy in Australia, Belgium, and France.
So what's your name? And what teams did you play for? I'm Belgian you see.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
I just watched the video of his 100 goals, why can't he score like he used to? why??
You don't wanna hear the answer to that question, trust me

OP
kurvengeflüster
Jan 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #32
    I doubt that, though I always think the world of him. What he did for Juve people often forget too fast or at least narrow it. My intension to post that article was to show another side of Del Piero and another fact was the writing style, hopefully my translation reflects it in that way how it is written in German. :)

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    I just want to call attention to the fact that Alex del Piero is not only a great football player, but also a very fine individual with strong ethical values and the right attitude towards people.Not in vain, Agnelli consider him one of his all time favourites between the juve players...As a matter of fact, what i liked the most of Alex is his clean minded personality...

FORZA ALE

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    This is my 1000 post

Just want to give thanks

Martin, thank you very much for developing this site. Youre done a great job...difficult to do it better. Again, thanks.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

To everyone here that has shared is opinions, comments ,jokes and non-sense...thank you and hope this site will keep runing forever......:D

FORZA JUVENTUZ

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
    This is my 1000 post

Just want to give thanks

Martin, thank you very much for developing this site. Youre done a great job...difficult to do it better. Again, thanks.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

To everyone here that has shared is opinions, comments ,jokes and non-sense...thank you and hope this site will keep runing forever......:D

FORZA JUVENTUZ
    Cong mate :cool:

Oct 1, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by kurvengeflüster ] ++
    I doubt that, though I always think the world of him. What he did for Juve people often forget too fast or at least narrow it. My intension to post that article was to show another side of Del Piero and another fact was the writing style, hopefully my translation reflects it in that way how it is written in German. :)
    yeah, indeed he seems so far from his old days.. but I am willing to wait, as long as he doesn't disrupt the dressing room harmony. btw you've written a very good translation. thank you. :thumb:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by kurvengeflüster ] ++
    and another fact was the writing style, hopefully my translation reflects it in that way how it is written in German. :)
    Actually I noticed that as I was reading it. I don't know German myself, but some of the phrases used look a lot like they've been translated from a different language

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
    So what's your name? And what teams did you play for? I'm Belgian you see.
    Indeed, Ian Westmark is my name and I played in Blegium for Sporting Charleroi. IT was a small club in the lowest division. My career in France was with RSC Foix. In Australia I played for a bunch of small teams that I'm sure no one has heard of.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)