del piero's 200 goals (5 Viewers)

OP
yasmine24

yasmine24

Apr 12, 2008
  • Thread Starter #42
    lol, don't worry about it.

i mean, delpierofan82 is gonna upload it for us.. right man? :D
    i am really so so sorry, i am so ashamed of myself, i tried uploading it 3 times till now, and working on the 4th and it stops
    if only "delpierofan82" can help me with giving me a site,i will definetly do it
    sorry again naggar

Raj_05

Feb 19, 2008
    i am really so so sorry, i am so ashamed of myself, i tried uploading it 3 times till now, and working on the 4th and it stops
    if only "delpierofan82" can help me with giving me a site,i will definetly do it
    sorry again naggar
    How abt Rapidshare or Depositfile or filefactory or Megaupload ?? :google:

OP
    yasmine24

yasmine24

Apr 12, 2008
  • Thread Starter #45
    haha don't be sorry!

It's okay, i actually have a huge list of things to download so i'm not in a rush anyway..
    thank you, but this is really weird, i was downloading the trezegeut's 100 goals videos and it didnt stop while the uploading stopped
    anyway i will try the sites above,okz ??

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
    Mar 5, 2006
    Hypocritical 2-faced fag !! :smoke:
    Hey you piece of mother fucking shit. I didn't fucking insult you anymore. And just because you support a team and fail to see the light doesnt mean you gotta try and stick you cock into others who does nazi fuck.
    So obvious you would send them niggers and jews into concentration camps because you think you're far superior jerkface. So shut the fuck up and stop being such an ignorant asshole who thinks you mother's breast milk tastes best.

I support Italy but I admit there are better teams out there. You dont. And its pointless for me to try educating you fascist punk.
    If you don't stop insulting and instead I get banned for this then its definitely an awesome forum to talk around here.

Raj_05

Feb 19, 2008
    Hey you piece of mother fucking shit. I didn't fucking insult you anymore. And just because you support a team and fail to see the light doesnt mean you gotta try and stick you cock into others who does nazi fuck.
    So obvious you would send them niggers and jews into concentration camps because you think you're far superior jerkface. So shut the fuck up and stop being such an ignorant asshole who thinks you mother's breast milk tastes best.

I support Italy but I admit there are better teams out there. You dont. And its pointless for me to try educating you fascist punk.
    If you don't stop insulting and instead I get banned for this then its definitely an awesome forum to talk around here.
    The best part is only an idiot like you wouldn't realise I am not even German !!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!

Right back at ya !!!

And yea the swearing definitely shows ur class MATE !!!

As I said ; u are the toilet cleaning :D two-faced faggot !! :crazy:

Raj_05

Feb 19, 2008
    Hey you piece of mother fucking shit.
    You must be a motherless bastard then I guess :D

I didn't fucking insult you anymore. And just because you support a team and fail to see the light doesnt mean you gotta try and stick you cock into others who does nazi fuck.
    I never failed or any shit.... I guess u are the naive faggot who fails to comprehend any posts at all....
    No actually ur Mum's breasts are the juiciest and her milk is the best :p

Or so you'd have every1 believe u Lesbo piece of sewage....

but I admit there are better teams out there. You dont.
    Read my posts.... Sorry first go to school, stop cleaning toilets with ur tongue and then read my posts....

And its pointless for me to try educating you fascist punk.
    I never insulted any1 outta purpose.... If u instigate me ; then I will definitely shove a metal rod up ur ass.... And that of ur fag lovers, whoever they may be.... :crazy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)