Del Piero: "...we will stand united!" (1 Viewer)

juvefan

Jul 13, 2002
I can still remember what he'd done to protect the fan in last three or four year.

When the fans ran into the field in the last game on that year, I saw the guard (or police) tried to hit the fans to get away from the player, and you know what?

Del Piero use his hand to protect that fan ! eventhough that guard stop before hitting on him ^^

WHAT A MAN!

Sep 1, 2002
Bozi.78 said:
what you mean he smacks his bitch around and calls her a hoe? or did he threaten to pop a cap in thurams ass for not showing loyalty to his crew?
Well, thank you for that piece of crap.

Ol' Lovely Eyes is a special and significant player in our history, it would be a sad day if he were to leave. Yet, on purely footballing ability, it would be- as has been asserted on this thread- erroneous to claim him as the best player we have ever had. There have been quite a few better.

Long live Ol' Lovely Eyes!

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Now thats the kind of Love for the club that im talking about. I see a bright future ahead with our youngsters coming through. They too will learn the Del-Piero way, To love and Honour the club we call Juventus!

baraa

Jul 24, 2006
im huge fan of del piero i love him becouse heis honest faithful kind and good aman like that come up with words like this he deserve all sopport we had it just i love him

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
oh sorry, man.

Nah, he's the damned caterpillar, who could never manage to become a buterfly, so that's why he's so broke and depressed.

PS Actually I's describing myself :D

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Primo said:
I have contacted Clemente Lisi, a Goal.com writer, in his blog about the letter of our captain and urged him to publsih it on Goal.com to get more coverage.

Hope, that it works!
I don't think it did.

I see now an article there titled "Kaka's prayers were answered". If that shitface gets an article because of his superstitious beliefs then why don't our captain get any coverage when he expresses his feelings to us fans? :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)