Del Piero & Trezeguet aiming high* (3 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Miss Dangerous* said:
The reason was, this topic is about the two players not only one of them. and it would be unfair to post it in Alex`s or Trezeguet`s threads.. that was my first reason. :toast:
the second one, I don`t see any-reason for you to be upset. `cause I don`t think that I`ve broke the rules when I`ve posted this topic in this forum witch it especially for players news....:angel2:
I'm not upset. I'm just telling you that normally I would issue a warning for this.

Just FYI:
http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13533
DO NOT!
  • Open a new thread just to ask a question or just to post a new article, use the search function first, it might get your answer first and keep the forums tidier.
well, let me be straight with you. sometimes I really can`t understand some of the rules in this forum.
Unfortunately, that's a bit too apparent. You have the highest new-thread-to-post ratio of any poster on Juventuz.com I know. By far.

The problem with creating new threads all the time you post is that you break off the specific discussion about players like Del Piero and Trezeguet into your own private threads. So now if someone wanted to either
a) read about something specific to Del Piero or Trez
or
b) respond to threads directly about Del Piero or Trez
you have just created multiple places where they need to read and post back to -- instead of just one. And the more you, and anybody else, does that, the more that you get a cross-posting problem of the same discussions going on in different threads, people not knowing where to follow up, more people thinking the process here is just to start a new thread everytime you want to post an article and thus making these problems even worse, etc. And the mess multiplies. The site becomes less and less friendly to navigate to follow what's going on. It becomes much harder to know where to reply -- and how many threads you have to reply with your opinion in them.

I didn't invent the rules here. But I agree with them, because they're generally here to make things easier for users to use the site... it's easier to follow a topic and easier to reply to a topic when you have one thread to do it in. Not 37.

It's great that you're a die hard juventina. We need them all, particularly these days of course. But you can certainly post your love of Juve and its players in many of the existing threads without creating a new thread half the time.

Asking you to post relevant articles in related threads instead of creating new threads all the time should hardly be a difficult challenge for you. Or at least I hope it isn't.

Yes. I can close the threads you keep opening. But I am trying to help here by giving you an answer as to why it keeps happening to you (and I know I'm far from the only moderator doing it), and I am trying to cut you a break to keep you from getting a temp ban over collecting warnings for rule violations.

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
I only wish we could stop their aging and see Trez and Del Piero win the CL (with Nedved of course) in the black and white stripes of Juventus. :cry:

I will never forget these guys. As I will never forget the great period of the 90s with Zidane, Vialli, Ravanelli, Baggio, Ferrara, Di Livio, Conte, Deschamps etc.

Let's hope that we will praise Palladino, Bojinov, Paro and some of the other youngsters as much in a couple of years.

Forza Juve!

OP
Miss Dangerous*
May 25, 2006
  • Thread Starter #24
    I really miss la Juve in the Champions league this season, but what we`re going through right now makes you step up on your heart and keep your tears inside your eyes. `cause we need to be strong to get over all of this mess....:nervous:
    oh yeah, forever and for always.. Forza la Juve!.....:faq1:

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

yeah but he has these periods every season, 4-6 games without scoring.
    we'll see a little time for bojinov hopefully in the next few matches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)