del piero or totti? (3 Viewers)

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Totti is just like Beckham, a decent player with great superstar quality (ok... looks, no homo). He can't be compared to ADP as a footballer, ffs. Stupid thread.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
A hard decision!

I would say Del Piero, and I am objective cause DP is nothing special to me.

In his overal career DP had more success than Totti - more goals, more dribblings, maybe even more assists.

Even if Del Piero was never sensational for Italy National Team he had some extraordinary seasons in Juventus, while Totti was great in a few seasons and never won anything with Roma, except Scudetto 2001.

All in all, looking at careers, DP is much better than Totti.

But in football skills - very hard decision!

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
ofcourse DEL PIERO!!!!!! he is the best and totti btw have the skill but doesnt have the spirit 4 playin in both club and national side.....DEL PIERO is talented and have a sporty spirit that alows him to be loved and adored from both fans and players with and against....:agree::smoke:

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006
If anything can be clear this is the thing which is cleared. I read here that someone said that totti is better player than DP. How can someone say that???

Even he is better than our legend, you like juventus fan mustn't say that.. and if someone think that asshole like totti is better he can ask himself is he really juventus fan..

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
wfm221 said:
If anything can be clear this is the thing which is cleared. I read here that someone said that totti is better player than DP. How can someone say that???

Even he is better than our legend, you like juventus fan mustn't say that.. and if someone think that asshole like totti is better he can ask himself is he really juventus fan..
what do you think? why should you lie? if i thought totti is better than del peiro how would that make me not a juve fan?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Michael_Cutajar said:
thats cause Totti had a broken ankle! lol

Del Piero is better and knows how to control his anger by scoring a brilliant goal and letting out his anger in his celebration!
Before his ankle Injury. Del Piero was in out standing form.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
Before his ankle Injury. Del Piero was in out standing form.
if it wasn't for that damn injury, ale could arguably have been one of the greatest ever, as in maradona level, we can only imagine what could have happned, i have no doubt he would have helped italy to do very well at the least in wc 98 had he not gone in bad shape

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006
Il Re said:
what do you think? why should you lie? if i thought totti is better than del peiro how would that make me not a juve fan?

I don't lie if I said that Alex is better player than Totti, and by my view every Juventus player for one who tells that is Juventus fan is better than some Totti, Ronaldinho, Messi or other shits like them. It's maybe subjective view, but what with that.. I'm proud with that cause Juventus is in my heart.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
wfm221 said:
I don't lie if I said that Alex is better player than Totti, and by my view every Juventus player for one who tells that is Juventus fan is better than some Totti, Ronaldinho, Messi or other shits like them. It's maybe subjective view, but what with that.. I'm proud with that cause Juventus is in my heart.
i agree with you that alex is better than totti, what i dont agree on is that if a juve fan thinks that totti is better, then they are not a juve fan, i wouldn't be so stupid to say that gianiccheda is better than ronaldinho just because he plays for juve as that would just be silly

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Alex : better dribbling, finishing inside the box, free kicks
Totti : better long range shot, headers

I think they r equal in PKs, passing ability and leadership qualities

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)