Del Piero Movie (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Sander ] ++
Alex then ill have an other request..
Im not to lazy to do some work 2 so:
Maby u could tell me wich programs i could use best to make a movie and could send me some material of Del Piero. I got many goals but not all have the best qual, I dont have many actions of him like assists or dribblings. Then ill send u guys the movie 2 put it online if u guys like it. Or i could send u the tracks and nice movies i have about him, so it doesnt take u so long to make it.
What u think?:rolleyes:
As I said, I don't plan a Del Piero movie for the time being. If you want to try a movie yourself, you can try Adobe Premiere for editing, that's what I used. And I'm sure you can find a great deal of material online, for instance in our video gallery:
http://www.juventuz.com/interactive/videos.php

:)

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Sander

Feb 5, 2003
  • Thread Starter #22
    hmm ok.
    ill try to get it. Wich type of files are possible 2 use? .rm or .mov for instance?

OP

Sander

Feb 5, 2003
  • Thread Starter #30
    Hey, i just finished my Del Piero movie.. And i would like 2 share it with u guys so u can put it on the website for everyone 2 dload. Im sure u guys will like it..

OP

Sander

Feb 5, 2003
  • Thread Starter #32
    its an .wmp file 100mb, the movie is 8 min, Maby i can make it smaller by making it an .avi divx, but dont know how that works.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by Sander ] ++
    its an .wmp file 100mb, the movie is 8 min, Maby i can make it smaller by making it an .avi divx, but dont know how that works.
    Ouch, that's huge. :undecide:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Oh my......100 MB??

wel,,,,where is it to download it??

Hey alex and sanders...i want to do a video too!! please teach me!!!!

and i cant find the program!!!!!!! plis help!!!!!!-

OP

Sander

Feb 5, 2003
  • Thread Starter #38
    yea its big but its worth it..
    I just used the steps martin said, and i used windows movie maker wich is very easy 2 use. Find some clips, music en start the program and follow instructions. If there is something u cant figure out, post it here..
    windows movie maker u already have if u have windows XP otherwise u can dload it from www.microsoft.com

OP

Sander

Feb 5, 2003
  • Thread Starter #39
    Alex I have Overnet (edonkey) if i can send it directly with that to u, tell me how. Otherwise i could send it 2 u using Irc or Msn or if u have an Ftp server we could use that..

OP

Sander

Feb 5, 2003
  • Thread Starter #40
    Alex..
    I send u a private msg..
    Plz help me with the logo away filter im posting here 2 to make sure u see it before u go out of town and leave me here with this problem :scared:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)