Del Piero moves to Japan? (1 Viewer)

Geof

May 14, 2004
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Del Piero in Japan??? omg

I don't think that would be good for him. Only few European players really succeeded there, usually they go there for the money just before stopping their carreer.
But of course if they offer big money, it can be tempting.

Anyway, I don't think Ale will go. Remember that interview some months ago? He told his injury learned him to enjoy his family moments, and he wanted to enjoy life.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
he has said he one day wanna play for an english team in EPL. So maybe hell play there sometime :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Del Piero in Japan??? omg

I don't think that would be good for him. Only few European players really succeeded there, usually they go there for the money just before stopping their carreer.
But of course if they offer big money, it can be tempting.

Anyway, I don't think Ale will go. Remember that interview some months ago? He told his injury learned him to enjoy his family moments, and he wanted to enjoy life.
So let him enjoy life. I hear Japan is a very beautiful country. Hell, I'll donate some money so that Yokahoma can pay his salary if thats what it takes for him to leave.

Sep 14, 2003
It is clear to me at least, maybe a few others, that pehaps it would be better to leave Juve and start fresh somewhere else.

May 30, 2004
del piero to japan no that would suk... let him come to Uae or to egypt were i can still follow him the khaleeji clubs are really rich and a lot of people from da schudeto could end up here at old age ... we alredy got weah batigoal karembu i think and like many others hierro ... so no for japan..

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
Del Piero to Japan? :rofl:
Why not? Batistuta went to Quatar, Mattheus went to USA, etc. The money's good there.

++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

grow up Zlatan
You grow up. It's time to toss the Del Piero blanket you sleep with out of the window.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Because the Far or Middle East are the only markets that are still interested in Del Piero.

Lets face it: No top team in Europe wants Del Piero because he isnt good enough anymore, while no mid table team can afford his wages. The only clubs that have the money and interest to get him would be teams in Japan, China, UAE, Quatar, etc.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Del Piero is really loved in Japan. More than in Italy!! in Japan they adore all azzurri stars! thats what I heard during the world cup and from some of my japanese friends..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)